Chapter 37

Third Person's POV

The twinkling lights up in the sky were hidden from the world, and were replaced by thick dark clouds with heavy droplets of water it released down to the earth. Every being who was caught up by the rain were starting to move quickly to get to their homes or to a shelter for the mean time to escape for being wet and getting cold.

There were still people outside in the rain, in particular a female and a male with unique hair colors that stood out from the rest. Water droplets were dripping from their hair and clothes, cold wind that seemed much colder, heavy panting released from their mouths, and legs getting sore from running just to arrive to their destination which was the starting point of their small adventure.

Just turning to a corner and a little bit more running, they had arrived to the diner and immediately the male unlocked the gate and the door and opened it before entering.

"Ha... Ha... W-We made it..."

The two were catching their breaths whilst holding their knees for support. The warmness of the house behind the diner helped their body to soothe up from the temperature outside, it felt like making someone to sleep comfortably. But that's not the case if the two were dripping wet. His body was saying tired but he needed to close the door and at the same time the girl's body didn't endure holding itself up so it met the ground.

"Miyuki!!"

He instantly crouched down and supported her body in his arms. Despite of her clothes cold and wet, he could feel her skin was warm through it. Gritting his teeth, he placed his hand on her forehead and exactly as he thought she was getting warmer. Guessing that it wasn't still a fever just only her body heat, he placed his arms under her leg and on her back and unconsciously carried her up to his room.

After struggling, he managed to open the door to his room and placed the girl on his bed in a sitting position since she wasn't unconscious. The rain was still ongoing but was already accompanied by few thunders in the sky. The droplets hit the sliding window and then a thunder erupted with a loud bang with it. Unobvious but with keen eyesight, the girl just flinched.

Meanwhile, the boy was looking through his cabinet for a shirt and shorts even though he forgot to turn the lights on. But eventually, he found and decided to borrow his old diner's uniform and shorts that were seemed fit for her structure to her.

"Can you stand? Can you change in the bathroom?."

Deciding where she should change and if her body could hold up, she let out a sigh and felt bad as she said. "Forgive me, but can I change in here?"

"No problem. I will change in the bathroom."

He gave a comforting smile and left the room with a change of clothes. As for the silver head who remained silent with the storm as the  background noise, she started to move starting with drying herself with a towel before hastily but carefully changed into the clothes that was given to her as we might not know when the boy will barge in.

The long sleeve was kinda fit thanks to her chest which was above average than the others but the hem was still reaching enough to cover her undies, but one below 180 degrees angle it will be present. This was where the shorts would enter, which was good to cover her undies since her bottom had a shape that most of the girls from the school were dreaming to have. Many said her figure was exact as the tenth seat that we knew, but truthfully the blonde was more curvier and bigger on her torso.

Afterwards, the boy entered the room after confirming with a knock on the door and her response. He was bringing a small tray with two cups of hot tea with him and placed it on the table at the center of the room.