Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Only For Astrid

Astrid's POV

I bang on the door repeatedly as I hold this  unconscious body of Merida. Why is nobody answering, I thought they had a meeting.

My questions were answered when somebody finally open the great hall's door. "Astrid?" one of the guards recognize and stood shocked looking at what's beside me here.

The guard immediately call the others to help her. I just stood there not knowing what to do. As the place is full of vikings, I let her go which makes it fall. Soon, everybody grab her and taking her to...
i don't know...

I look at the ground blankly. I can't seem to hear anybody. My head spinning and all i hear was people mumbling. What are they saying? Great Odin help me...

"Astrid! Astrid!" somebody shake me bringing me back to reality. Soon I was met by a pair of green eyes that i fell in love with. "Are you okay?" he asked worried.

"Do i look okay to you? Does this look okay to you?!" I growled making him flinch.

I immediately walk away. I had no idea what  i just did. It's like, anger took over me. That's stupid.

"Astrid stop!" someone shouts. I stop and just stare to the ground. I realized my feet were all bloody. Why I can't feel the pain?

"What did you do to Merida? Making her unconscious? isn't that to far?" he asked worried...again...

"You felt sorry for her? Do you even felt sorry when she tortured me more than unconscious? Remember?" I turn around and glare at him. Geez, this new power i have, it's so... exciting...

"Astrid calm down. Calm. Down." he hugged me and I relaxed a little bit. And in that moment my anger flushed away AND here comes the pain.

I grunt falling to the ground on my butt with a very bloody leg.

"This is bad. You have to go home and rest. I'll clean this up." Hiccup said helping me get up on my feet. "No Hiccup, you done enough. I could do it by myself." I chuckled hiding my guilt emotion towards him. He doesn't seem to buy it so yeah...

---

He brought me home as he said. I search for a bandage and luckily I found it. I start to do it my own when suddenly Hiccup barge in with a food tray on his hand.

"Eat then rest, M'lady." Oh how I love him.

He set the tray on the table. I yawn making him chuckle. "I'll feed you then." wait what?

Hiccup's POV

She looks confused before then she didn't protest as I feed her. She must be very tired. I mean, look at Merida. Do you even see anything un-bloody? Astrid may be scary sometimes, but this is way more scary. It's terrifying. But I know my Astrid is fighting for the good. As long as she's okay, I'm fine with it. Without her, I'm a goner.

Slowly she start to fall asleep. I lay her down to her bed and she's out as a thunder.

I kiss her forehead and head out. "Toothless, Come here boy!" I call Toothless and suddenly he's right there infront of me. "Guard Astrid. Please bud." I pet him and he agrees.

Well, Astrid is safe now. I know Toothless will never let me down. Time to do some questioning with Merida.

Oh didn't I tell you that she woke up already? strong woman, but I'm not interested.

I only have my heart for one girl.

M'lady, Astrid