Chapter 23

chapter 23 - Need some time

Hiccup's POV

"Hiccup!" she shouts at me. The best thing I do, I ignore her. She was in full excitement when she saw me, but now I changed it. I don't really care right now, I just need some time.

"What is wrong with you?" Astrid ran up to me tackle me to the ground laughing. Geez, I'm not in the mood. I grew mad.

I push her away making her fell backwards. Her shock face says it all. Her eyes look anger and soon was covered with hurt ,sadness. She stood up and left without uttering a single word. Then I take that as my cue to leave. I called Toothless and we fly away to nowhere.

For about 2 hours, I came back. My mind now feel freshed and clean. Great Odin, finally! Time to get back to my Berk.

Suddenly I heard a panting behind me making me stay alert. "Hiccup, thank Odin please help me." Fishleg grab my shoulder pulling me towards the woods. "What is it now?" I asked this big guy. He's always in need.

"I forgot my book in there. My dragon book! I totally forgot it, can you help me find it Hiccup?" he begged and shaking my shoulders multiple times. I took a long sigh and agreeing. After seeing my answer he started to jump around.

And with that, I enter the woods. I search high and low but no sign of this book he's talkinh about. I mean what do you expect? losing your favorite book in the woods is the worst idea ever. You'll never find it.

Well, I will keep looking while I walk around this woods. The nature is amazing, it calms me down.

I walk and walk and walk and walk and walk. Looks like I'm having sore legs tomorrow. I should have brought Toothless here with me. I could fly with him all day. What can I say, its rare for a person to ride a dragon. And to be more special, the dragon is the only one kind left.

The woods. Nothing to worry about in here. It is always been my favorite place. Not just me but to Astrid too.

Wait ! Oh son of Thor! I pushed m'lady! How come i forgot about that?

I need to make it up to her. Maybe a simple date could work. If only she's here.

After I said that I heared someone's shout in anger talking about fighting. I stood up and follow that sound.

When I'm there, I saw my beautiful m'lady training her axe throw and pouring her emotions. "Hey, m'lady." she shrugged and took out from my embrace. What now?

"M'lady, I'm so sorry for being a jerk. I was. fool, and it was like controlled by someone." she just cross her arms and look away.

"I will make it up to you, tonight." I says to her and she's in! I grew excited and I probably look like a girl. She sighs and she suddenly she throw the axe to my didection. I froze, I don't know what to do.
Good thing it doesn't hit me.

"Its been a long time since I saw you training." I said again making it louder.

"Well a certain someone says I'm weak now." she says sighing and took a deep breath to throw her axe.

"Who?" I asked out of curiosity. If she thought that i call her weak, it's not okay. I didn't even do that

"No other than snoutlout, that's for sure." Oh i thought she was going to say me.