Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - The 'date'

Hiccup P.O.V

"Astrid, can I tell you something?" I blurted out. "What is it?" she asked me and her eyes held confused.

"I love you, m'lady."

---------------

I must make her the special day ever. Forget our arguments, let's start again. Start from a fresh light. Forget about Merida, forget about the fight. Special day, a date, my only chance. It must work! I can't let anything stop this plan, ever!

It's nearly night. I walked slowly well, tip-toed to make sure that Toothless doesn't wake up because of me. I go to the blacksmith and proceed to make her a special gift.  A necklace with her name on it. There's also a word that saying that how much I love her. It is simple, but I'm sure she would love it. It took some hours but it's worth it.

For about 2 hours, It has finally done. It look perfect, she's gonna love it. Now time to plan our location. I was just about to head out, there's a blonde hair shining beautifully ahead of me.

Abort mission, hid the necklace before she sees it!

  I hid the necklace and just smiled at her figure. "Oh, hi Hiccup. What are you doing here?" she asked and leans closer to me. I have this warm feeling that always appeared when I'm around her. It feels like I belong to her, and she belongs to me. It's like a fireworks on your mind or butterflies in your stomach as girls always describe it. Whenever I'm around her I feel complete, she's like an angel to me.

"Hiccup?" I snapped out and I just smiled nervously. Okay, I'll admit that's a bad move. "Oh nothing, just to see what's Gobber doing." I finally answer, that's the worse lie ever. Well atleast she doesn't know. "You never do that before?" she asked more confused than ever. "That poor old man is sick, I'm just checking by."

"What are you talking about? Gobber is with Valka on the great hall." she trails. I just frozed, I'm so busted. "Besides he rarely got ill." she stated. "Hiccup, what is going on?" she pleaded to me for an answer and I just reply with a long sigh.

"I..um.. looking for you.." I lied again.
"Impossible! Why would I be here in this time, c'mon Hiccup I could tell you're lying and hiding something from me. I'm not that stupid." she crossed her arms and just stared at me suspiciously. "Well you're here now!" I reffer to her right now, standing in front of me in the blacksmith. "That's not the point, you could easily visit me in my house if you're actually looking for me." her tone got harsher, indicating that she's getting inpatient and mad.

"Now, spill." she forces, but I deny the thought to let my secret gift be revealed. "Astrid, just... I got to go. I'll be picking you up for our dat- I mean, for my apologise special gifts thing ,you know exactly what I meant !" I did not just say that, so foolish of me.

"You didn't even answer my question." she objected, but slightly giving up from our argument. It was a waste of time, and I think she knows that It would never end. When she turn back to her house, I call for my dragon. "Toothless! come here bud!" I call Toothless, and I believe that I know just the right place for our location. The cove where we first met Toothless.This is going to work well.

It's nearly 7, I walked over to Astrid's house. I knocked on her door and she answers. I was sweating nervously, I do not know what she will think of me tonight.

"Hi Astrid, ready for our... whoah.." I gasped rather loudly. She looks so beautiful. She wear a dark blue simple dress that went down to her knees and matches her eyes, her hair down naturally, and she's just.. so perfect. "Wow Astrid, you look beautiful tonight" She blushed and I could see it from here.