Chapter 26 Epilouge

Chapter 26 - The End

4 Years Later

Astrid's P.O.V

I quickly rush to the other tree. Peeking to find a sight of the person I'm looking for. But still no luck, so I pass again to the other tree only to find a tiny footprint. Then there I see him, giggling behind the tree. Not knowing that I've seen him. I slowly approach him, when I'm close, I attack him with my hugs.

"Got you baby!" I began tickling him as he put his arms up signalling he surrender. "Okay okay mommy! St..stop!" he still laughing at me. Then when he look up he screams "Daddy! help me!" he slips out of my grasp and ran to Hiccup. "Oh no, what did mommy do to you?" I stood up, looking at my 2 favorite boys standing there with love. "Mom! I did it! I tame my dragon!" my big girl came after her training session with her dad to tame her first dragon.

Yes, my baby boy named Hayden, and now my big girl named Amelia. Obviously, Amelia is older than Hayden. Oh well, we don't want anymore kids. We just stick with 2.

"Mom..mommy..mom!" Amelia grabs my hand leading me to her new dragon. "Yes, sweetheart?" I replied. "Teach me how to ride dragons?" I chuckle and carasses her cheek softly. "Sweetie, you had enough training today. Let's do that, tomorrow."
"Oh okay. Promise?" she lends me her tiny pinky finger while I lend out mine. "Promise."

Suprisingly, my life turns out great. For your curiosity and information, I have some news. Snoutlout is married with Ruffnut. Trust me, I can't believe it either. But, maybe they are made for each other.
As for Tuffnut, he still looking so does Fishleg. Valka is now a grandmother which she is very happy to finally have grandchild, or as she called it grandbabies. While Toothless and Stormfly? eh, I don't know what's happening with those two. They don't want to tell. It's finally relaxing to live a life without danger. I finally can feel the freedom of Berk.

--------------

"Go to sleep, sweetie." I put Hayden to his bed. "But I'm not sleepy!" he argues but then he yawn loudly. "oops. Looks like your sleepy alright. Now come on, tomorrow you'll see your sister's dragon remember?" and with that his eyes widden and excited. "Yay! Good night mommy." he mumbled as he slowly drifted to sleep. "Good night, Hayden." I kiss his cheek and pull up the blanket to his body, covering him.

I make my way towards my bedroom and slump my whole tired body to the bed. "Astrid.. move over. You're not the only one, who's tired. I've had chief duties and Amelia to train." I slowly scoot over giving him his side of the bed. "Astrid.." He lay down next to me while his arm draped around mine. "whatt??" I lazily answer. "Nothing, just want to annoy you." I look up at him and suddenly I punch his shoulder way to hard making him fall to the floor. I laugh loudly as he groan in pain. He stood up looking at me with his devilious eyes. Then he began to jump and he's on top of me out of nowhere.

"Hic..Hiccup.." I stuttered when his face was an inch away from my neck. "M'lady, you're such a tease." He exclaims and I gasp. "Me? It's you who is teasing." I push him back to his side of the bed.

After all the talking in bed, he wraps his arms around me, making myself snuggle closer to him. "What do you think about all those memories back when we're just teens?" he suddenly ask. He smiles at me, I smiled back at him. I sigh as some memory replaying in my head.

"It's a very Unforgettable Memories"

--------

THE END

Thank you all for reading UM !

Thank you for the supports, and the comments. Not to mention the votes from all of you.

I hope this is the best way to end the story. I'm sorry I will not longer write Hiccstrid stories, but I'm sure you'll be okay with that.

First of all, Thank you for everything.

Last, Have a great year and a nice day, Goodbye~