Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - Wedding day

Astrid's P.O.V

As I ride away with Stormfly through the multiples clouds, I realize something.
Great son of Odin, it's my wedding!

I quickly rush back as fast as I could to my house. They always said preparing tooks hours. So, should I be worried?

"Stormfly can you speed up a bit? Ruffnut could kill me." yes, I did trust her enough to help me. Cause she's the only girl in the gang. But not her alone obviously, there's Valka. Both is enough, why need more?

Stormfly understood then she actually speed up until we are a few secs till arrive.
"Thanks girl, wish me luck." I petted her soft spot and she lick me as an appreciation. She nudge me inside the house while I keep silent so the people inside won't see me coming. I guess I was wrong cause soon enough I was bombarded with tons of questions from them.

"Where in Odin's sake have you been?" Ruffnut complains and crossed her arm with her eyes looking straightly to me. "I was catching up some air. Need to cool down a bit." I trailed off.. "You can't catch air." she mumbled then shook her head.
Gosh, this girl is so.. soo.. i donmt even know what to call it. "Stress will bring you nowhere, honey." Valka soft voice breaking me out of trance as she walk towards me.
"I guess so." I shrug and she softly laughs. "Come on, let's make you beautiful."
"But she's already beautiful." Ruffnut shouts making me kinda blushed. Valka send me a wink then proceed to drag me toward my bedroom.

"So, that's the dress. Do you like it?" she points to a gorgeous dress behind her making me look at it in awe. It's really beautiful I swear!

"Like it? I love it!" I chuckled as she slowly rubbing her temples. "Odin, you became more girly than ever. And in that exact moment, I punch her shoulder way to hard making he fall straight to the floor. "Ouch! I take that back! I'm sorry! Sorry Astrid! Sorr- Ahh!" I continue to sit on her making her really close to the floor which her face is so priceless. "Get off me!" she squirms, being the good girl I am, I got up as she glare at me which I answer with a smirk.

"Whatever. Now, come! We only had 4 hours left!" I roll my eyes at her. 4 hours is a long way, I still had the time to ride Stormfly.

"No! I know what you're thinking! Don't even think about it!" she looks at me focusly on my eyes. And there's where she knows. "Oh come on, just an hour?" I begged her but she says no. I keep begging her until she pushes me right to the chair and began doing my hair.

Valka finally shows up again and she work her magic to the dress and it fitted me perfectly. As I walk out, they both gasped. I give them a concern look, thinking that maybe they don't like it. They took my face expression and they laugh. "We were gasping because how beautiful you are!" Valka exclaim while Ruffnut kept laughing at my dumb expression. "Stop it, idiot!" I slap in the back of her neck and she whines in hurt.

As both of them are done by making me more 'beautiful' they cheer themselves while I just sit here watching them dance in joy. "I did it' she look amazing right?" "I know!" they both kept doing that until I had to stop them. "Shut up, you guys making me a headache." they ended up laughing at me. Being a girl is.. like hat !

-----------

This is it. The moment of love. Where you will see your soulmate at the aisle. And right then you will claim him as your husband where he can claim you as his wife. The moment every living viking here wants. A special happy ending to all.

I walk towards the aisle where people will stare and talk. But it doesn't matter, cause it's my moment. It's not like they insulting me. All they did say was just some congratulations, wish you all the best, She's pretty in that dress, he's lucky to have her.

I see him waiting there. As he fully saw me his eyes held love and adore, a bit of lust too. He took my appreance and he flash me his wide smile indicating he's happy.

I take a look at the audience and the seats are a tually seperating the vikings and the dragons. It's quite funnya actually where the vikings cheers, the dragons roars.

We do our vows, we swore to protect Berk and ourselves, we promise that we will do anything to help, even if it takes time.

Hiccup turn to me as the priest talk about the ' I do ' part. After we said our ' I do's ' he whispers something to my ear where no one can hear a sound. "Astrid, I love you." her smiles goes wider and she turns to take a look at Hiccup also. "I love you too." After that all confession, all my burden was carried away. I donmt even have a thing to worry about. It somehow affects me, but I paid no attention to that.

As the viking does, I started the party and everyone I mean everyone particularly.
Everyone wore their beautiful dress while I stayed here with Hiccup.

We dance, we drank, we had fun. It's the best wedding I've ever wanted. "Looking beautiful, m'lady." his voice called out behind me which startled me a bit. "Thank you." I appreciate everyone's comment here. Then there's I saw it. The red head crazy girl.

"Merida." I spat her name. But I do not need her to ruin this for me. "Ah Astrid!" she saw me and bring me to a hug. Okay totally was not expecting that. "No more fight lad, I'm done with those. Yer a lucky girl eh?" she joked. I laugh actually enjoying her company here. There again I saw the jet black hair which belongs to Heather I pressume.

"Hey Heather." I greeted, when she saw me she smiles. We were bad at first, but we both started to loosen up and become friends. Cause I don't want anyone having revenge and will endangered my family. Wow overprotective much?

"Hiya Astrid. Wow time flew so fast. You look amazing!" she said and clasp her hands together. Oh she doesn't stay in berk anymore, just a reminder. Heck, i don't even know where she lives now. She's more adult now. Her apperance is more teenage kind off. But yeah she's you ger than me totally. She also got herself a dragon. Which name is I don't remember but they love each other so it is very hard to seperate them. Trust me, I tried. Oh you know as is became friends we sometimes hang out together. Sometime sneaky us hang out in the night. But that's what all vikings do too.
Things get a little rough at first, but that's only the beginning of life. Life test you how you survive it and how you not. Living in Berk was tough, with all those dragons after our foods. But soon we learn to share and love other creatures and Berk finally got it's peace. Berk is my home, I don't think I can leave Berk in all my life.

And that's where my life stayed. In berk with Hiccup and the gang. No more no less, don't forget about stormfly and toothless though. It's unforgettable.

----------
Heyyy soo tomorrow is 31 December already! 2016 is comingg so fastt

say bye bye 2015, hello 2016

So here is the end! No that's not it, there will be epilogue! So, I thank you all for reading this, hope you have a greay night and a great futue ahead of you. Bye all, see you in 2016. Happy New year !