Chapter 24

Chapter 24 - Yes

I Year Later

Astrid's P.O.V

Being a viking is what we do. Killing dragons were the past. Since everyone accept the living of dragons, Berk is finally at peace. Of course some things block the remain peace for a moment. Like the Merida accident, Heather accident, Finding that Stoik died, Founding a new alpha, founding Valka, Having a new chief Hiccup. Sure journey has it ups and down but that is life.

It wasn't easy but it wasn't tough. People can go wandering around, but be careful of what's lurking. Negative, Positive is all. The world isn't perfect, so do we. We do our ways to survive, that's the viking way.

Maybe a lot of people are having their worst time of life. Stop complaining, it is proven. If you keep going on with your life, a miracle will happen. Like now actually. Now I won't even think about those, I just want to enjoy the date Hiccup set on me. Trust me, you will find your soulmate. Just..not yet..

"It's beautiful" I exclaims at the beautiul sight. Fireflies glowing in the night, making it more perfect. "I knew you like it. Astrid can I ask you something?" I nod and confused at the same time. What could be the problem? Can't he just wait until the date's over? Does he have to ask it now? Gosh, stupid Astrid let the guy talk first!

"Do you love me?" I smiled at him "Of course I do." he smirks and intertwine our hands together. "Say it then." I simply role my eyes, what trick is he going to do. I'm tired of his lame jokes but got to admit, he's actually trying.

A loud laugh interrupt us then we both turn our heads to look at the laughing black dragon. "Stop it Toothless." Hiccup called with a blush. "Okay, what's going on?" I got up from my seat and crossed my arm at him. "You'll ruin the surprise!" Hiccup pouted looking at me with those green eyes. I look over to Toothless but he just stands there and clumping his mouth shut signalling he won't tell me a thing.

Okay, I really hate surprises right now! I groan then proceed to punch his shoulder as he let out a pain scowl. That makes Toothless laugh again. What is up with these two. It's better not be the milk yak accident again.

I swear I gone mad for him at that. He woke me up in the morning asking me to go to the hall together. When we were there he signalling me to go in. As i enter the dark, empty Hall he let out a stupid evil laugh. No kidding, I was crepeed out in that place. Then suddenly out of nowhere he and Toothless jumps on me. Not just jumps on me. They threw a bucket of milk yak. Since there is both of them, it's 2 bucket of milk yak. Let me tell you this, it's sticky and disgusting. Not to mention the unpleasant smell from it. As I grew annoyed I ran after them, simple. Hiccup was easy to catch, Toothless? not so much, he kept trying to fly while I cornered him. He have this frightened face. It was priceless!

Anyway back to present, I scowled as Hiccup smirks. Odin knows what he's doing...

"I love you. There, I said it." I mumbled and he kiss my cheek playfully. I slap his hands away and kept scowling at him.

"Astrid. Since the day we met, I've been total in love with you. Since the first day I saw you is the best feeling in the world. I couldn't be more happier. Those blue ocean eyes is hypnotizing. Your bright smiles or that evil smirks making me go crazy. It's funny how we ended up avoiding contacts when we're kids. Later on we grew up to this. Then we.. uh.. I guss bonded a little in the dragon training. Even though some things got in the way like Snoutlout and the gangs. But that doesn't stop me to loving you. I though I knew if I finally did kill a dragon, you would like me back. But I guess changing your mind with those flights can make you like me back too. I was so happy back then. Even Toothless always scowl at my stupid smiles thinking about you. I know you're tough and brave on the outside, but that doesn't mean you don't have a heart or feelings. People always said that, I knew. But does that stops you? No! You kept foward. All those moments we had back in the days. All those kisses we share. All those playful things we did. Don't forget some of the naughty make out session we had. Still, you're the greatest woman in my life. You make my life happy. My parents even love you. Although dad always asking for grandbabies. If you need me, I will be there. If you love me, I always love you back. If you appologize, I will forgive you. If you hate me, I will accept that. If you angry, I will be your punching figure. If you are happy, I will be happy with you. If you are hurt, I will took care of you. If you cry, I will lend my shoulders to let you cry. I will always love you Astrid, not anyone but you. Heck, everyone loves you. Thank Odin you were made, cause you're the love of my life. " I smiled softly remembering those moments we had. How happy we are. Nothing can't stop our love. But what is he truly saying?

"Astrid Hofferson.." tooking a box as he bends down to one knee. Wait! NO WAY! Is this it?? Oh My Odin!

"Will you marry me?" he opens it revealing a beautiful ring made by himself. He look up to my eyes holding those love that I couldn't resist. "Yes! Yes Yes!" I shouted happily at him making him the happiest man alive. I know i will start a family with Hiccup. No, I don't regret everything. I love the way it ends, I love him. Not other men but him. And nobody can stop me from loving him. Oh My Odin!

Soon I will become, Astrid Haddock
err.. to soon? sorry about that hehe

------------
SOO SORRY LIKE MILLION TIMES SORRY!

Merry Christmas everyone~
what gifts did you get?

I will and promise that tomorrow will be publishing the new chapter. So stay tune, and enjoy~

don't forget to comment, vote and follow (•_•)