Chapter 6

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 - Why her?

Astrid P.O.V

Heather.. . What is she doing here? Ready to cause more trouble?

"Astrid wait up!" Hiccup's voice appeared. I just walk away without giving him a single glance. "Astrid!" he shouted.

This time, I turned to see a really annoyed Hiccup. "You can't just walk away from her like that, she is our friend!"

Friend? Since when Hiccup, since when?I frowned at him and walk away again. Completely ignoring his baffles. "Listen to me when I'm talking." He roared, tired of my stupidity. I turn to face him again and grip my axe tighter. "She's not my friend and will never be one. Don't you remember what she did the last time she's here? She will always try to get rid of me and chase you like a love dove. She likes you, Hiccup. She'll do anything to get her hands on you!" I shouted with a blink of an eye. He stopped and sigh in midway. He proceed to grab my wrist and grip it tight. "She is my friend and she doesn't have any interest on me anymore. She's changed, She would never do something wrong here again." Hiccup pleads me to understand and let it go. But my mind constantly thinking, Heather? nice? impossible! "What are you talking about? She is bad news for us, all of us." He ignores me like he doesn't even agree at my statements.

"You don't believe me?" I asked angrily and getting my wrist of from his grip.

"No Astrid it's not like that.."

"You..you" I groan and punch a wall for nothing. All I get in return is some cuts on my fist. My anger brought me to more pain, as always.

"Astrid, stop. Stop worrying, I promise I would never hangout to 'close' with her. You have my words." Now I made him look like a fool who'd do anything for his girl. But at least he's willing to keep his distance around her.

"Are you for real?" I crossed my arms, folding it to my chest.

"Yeah.." he replied with a huff.

"Fine. But if she lay her hands on my friends or even you, I won't hesitate to kill her." I threatened.

"Understood, I'm sure of it!" in return he gave me some kisses then left, leaving me alone on the forest. I whistled Stormfly to come and pick me up.  "I don't trust her, Stormfly. But what should I do?" the dragon just shrug with amusement.

Stormfly flew to the blacksmiths. I got off her and began to sharpen my axe. It needs to be taken care of daily. I can't help but wonder about something... Where are my friends?

"Oh hey ya Astrid! Sharpening your axe again eh?" Gobber appeard behind the corner, startled my thoughts. "Yeah, for practice again." I answer and continuing my work. "Say lass, where's Hiccup? I need to have a word with him." That means Hiccup isn't back yet. Where could he be? I shook my head in response and Gobber just nod back.

Then I saw the probably worst sight of today that I ever saw. That jet black haired girl approaching Hiccup with her hips swayed. Funny is, Hiccup didn't look like he's uncomfortable with it. He actually looks fine with her acting that way.

I tore my gaze away, feeling an ache in the chest. Maybe Hiccup will always be stubborn, can't be trusted with words anymore. He changed, ever since his journey to Berk.

Maybe you're jealous, she's way better than you anyways. Her jet black hair can't compair with your blonde's one. She's beautiful, you're not. She's kind, you're not. She is everything that you're not. She doesn't have anger issues like you do. She doesn't get possesive like you do. You can't even protect your loved ones, what makes you think that you deserve thag boy? He can do better than being with you.