Please take your time to read this first :)

Hello there, if you're new to this book. Welcome !

First of all, this book was made when I was 12 or something. I KNOW, SO INCREDIBLY YOUNG

I know, it would not be much, the plot line would be interesting though. Hope you'll find it fascinating

I'm older now, and I'm currently editing these chapters for typos or errors. I won't change the plot though, so it would still be the same. 

If the chapter is already edited, you could tell from the end of the chapter. It would look like this

Edited - 2000 words

Second, I would thank everyone who had been loyal to this book. I never had a successful book as this one before, therefor I am very proud!

If you found the plot line very cringe or weird or cliche or unrealistic, well shame on you. Just like I say, I wrote this when I was 12. I was so immature at the time of age, so bear with me with my cringeness :)

Anywho, once all of those chapters are edited this note will be deleted and it shall be a normal book once again without author's note.

By the way, this is the only first and last book that I will wrote about HTTYD. It's not much of a trend now too, people get tired of it. And so do i. People got bored of it, or found it immature. So do i. I'm not gonna lie, this would be my very last.

But don't get hollow, I would make much more interesting stories in the future. You would find me writing books about werewolves (yes I am completely obsessed with it these days).

I could say few months soon, i would start those. Cause you know, I'm on exam. I wouldn't be free until May. Torture? Yeah,  so much that my brain nearly explodes. (Maybe not)

Anyway, if you just ignore this note and just continue on with the story, well thanks :) you wouldn't understand in some point of the chapter, so good luck to you pal.