Chapter 11

Chapter 11 – Go For the Kill

Warning - Triggering Content

Astrid P.O.V

     It is a good thing that Hiccup and myself are back together, again. I wishes for nothing will come between our relationship ever again. I don't want to lose him, he is what people called 'the love of my life'. I will never forget the memories I've had with him. Sure there's a lot of problems going on like his father, Drago, Heather, Merida and much more problems. A wall that goes between us.

      But a question left me hanging, what will happen next?

      I walked through the great hall, empty and silence took over. Nobody's arrived yet, I decided to take a seat on the empty chair.

     I kept thinking about Heather and what happened to her. After the incident, did she somehow get caught or did she ran away? How did she leave that fast? Did someone helped her?

     Then somebody appeared out of the blue. A friend, the bold one to be exact. Whom may it be rather than Snotlout himself? "Are you alright, Astrid?"

     "I'm fine." I simply answered.

     "Good to hear." He reply, amused. He taken seat right beside me. The odd thing is that he decided to be silent and stare at the things in front of him which is nothing but other unoccupied chairs and tables.

     We sat there in silent, getting weirder in each minute passes. If he decided to close his mouth for the rest of the day, I have to go. Believe it or not but I hate people who just stayed silent the entire day, not meaning to offense anybody. "I should probably leave you here with your own thoughts." I said, he reply with a curt nod. Something is wrong.

     I exit the great hall, leaving Snotlout there alone with his unusual behavior. Really odd to start the day.

     I began to walk slowly towards Hiccup's house. Only a few feet away. When I was about to knock the door, the door swings open and a figure of a familiar boy was there.

     "Hiccup." I greeted him but what he did was shutting the door with no word spoken. What is happening? Is it something that the boys do? Snotlout was acting weird, and so does Hiccup.

     Okay, that was not what I am looking forward to for today. I should think more positive. Maybe there are lots of chief duties or maybe he's stressed at his work. He could be pissed at someone. Honestly, I don't know.

     He looked exhausted though, maybe my guess were right. His eyes lack of sleep, his figure self is not looking good, and he did not let any words slip from his mouth. Yeah, I'll just go with the 'to many work' guess.

      I decided to walk back to my house, since I found nobody's avail for the day. I saw Stormfly waiting for me outside my house, alone and whining. "Sorry girl." I probably forgotten that she wanted to fly in the morning as requested. She gave me an annoyed look as if she's mad at me. I apologize to her with a stroke on her favorite spot. Within few rubs, she eventually forgives me and I mounted her as quick as possible.

     We start to fly, up above where the cloud meets the sky. I wonder, where should we go?

     My eyes spotted a cliff just few feet away from the sky, It has beautiful rock structure. "Stormfly, let's go there," I point my index finger to the place and she nods in agreement. We fled there arrived in mere seconds.

     After I dismount her, I took myself to walk around the place to check out the cliff that caught my eye. I guess my eye's a lucky one, it held a stunning view. I never see a view as beautiful as this one before.