Prologue

Welcome fellow readers to my little story, "Unforgettable Memories"

It is a fanfiction of How to train your dragon, mostly focused on the relationship between Hiccup and Astrid

In this book you will find romance, drama, heartbreaks, vengeance and of course, dragons!

Let me repeat, it is a fanfiction of the writer's imagination inspired by the events in the movie, How to train your dragon 1 & 2

Please be reminded that this story is created orginally by nadiaamaradjunaidi. I don't tolerate plagiarisme, and similarity to another book is not intended, it's a matter of coincidence. If any readers spot a copy of this story in other hands, please report immediately.

Copyright©27 Sept 2014 by nadiaamaradjunaidi

Currently in editing process : 2017-2018

Thank you and enjoy the book! ^^

--------------------------------

PROLOGUE

---------------------------------

Astrid P.O.V

     I stayed in Berk without Hiccup for 2 years and now, it's nearly 3 years. Why did he had to leave me and the gang for that long? Is it that bad to leave so sudden?

-2 years ago-

     "Hey Hiccup!" I waved at him, smiling wide. "Hey M'lady" he waved back. "What are you working on?" I sat beside him, looking over at him but found nothing. He's not doing anything then. "Astrid..there's something I've been meaningly to tell you." He ignored my previous question, considering to change to another topic. "Well, what is it?" I ask out of curiosity.

     "I'm leaving Berk for the next, 3 years." He said frontally, sweating like a nervous wreck. "Wh- what? wh- why?" my mood turns sour at the thought. "I'm sorry, I have this important meeting. It's a chief thing..." he sighs and hugged me tightly as if it's the last hug we'll ever share. "I will sent you messages okay babe? Don't worry."

     "I'm gonna miss you Haddock!" I hugged him back then I pulled away quickly. "Don't you dare clinging into other girls arm." I punch him in the shoulder, my signature moves. "You will always be the only girl who punch me on my shoulders. Same old Astrid." he chuckles, rubbing the sore spot.

     "It never gets old." I smirked. "You're leaving?" Fishlegs groans behind me. Suddenly the whole gang shows up.
Apparently they were eavesdropping. "I'm gonna miss you bud, keep the village safe for me will you?" he pat Toothless head, Toothless gave him a big goodbye smile. A chief meeting between other tribes cannot allow pets, especially dragons. That would terrify the other tribes and could made them feel threatened by it. 

     "He's not coming back, isn't he?" Tuffnut groans sadly. "You idiot, of course he comes back!" Ruffnut slapped him hard on his head. "Whatever" I said, walking home as some tears threatened to fall, but I easily held it back. I could still heard the twins arguing, never and ever gets old.

     I hope he didn't bring trouble to Berk. Be safe, I never get the chance to say this to you.. but I love you Hiccup

     I've always loved you when you started to stood up to me, that dragon training. The day where every viking's mind changed about dragons. The day where you moved my heart. Very embracing, I know. Believe me everyone would mock me if I say this out loud.

Edited - 572 Words