Minho

Y/N rolled over in her hammock with a groan, when her hand collided with nothing but thin air she shrugged it off. It wasn't unusual for Minho to leave her alone in the mornings, he was the Keeper of Runners after all. Stretching and yawning she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and climbed out of her hammock and left the room.
The first thing that hit Y/N was the harsh, crisp and bitter cold air despite the fact that the bright glare said that the sun was still bright making itself known in the sky. Her hand covered he face as she made her way to the kitchen where Frypan was serving up breakfast for just after the wake up. She paused and her heart shattered. There he was. Minho. Her boyfriend. With the Greenie Teresa.
It wasn't that she didn't trust Minho, Y/N trusted him more than anyone. Its the fact that it was Teresa, the girl was drop dead gorgeous and flawless. Her voice resembled that of bells and her laughter was something else and it seemingly couldn't keep Minho away, not this time. Teresa was Y/N's friend, but she couldn't help but still feel small and unwanted around the dark haired, pale skinned beauty.
Y/N took a seat next to Thomas and Newt instead of her usual spot by Minho which earned her more than a few curious glances but she waved them off, it seemed she wasn't the only jealous one as Thomas too seemed to be glaring holes into Minhos head. "Bunch of bloody love sick puppies," Newt grumbled as he leaned over the table to smack Thomas on the back of the head.
Y/N couldn't stifle the small giggle that left her lips as she looked at Thomas and Newt not noticing that Minho had left the clutches of a pouting Teresa and was heading in their direction. She jumped feeling a hand on her shoulder and looked up meeting the grinning face of Minho. He leaned down for a kiss but she deliberately turned her head so he only barely caught her cheek. Minho frowned a little but chose to ignore the small action of dismissal and tightened his runners backpack. "Time to go Thomas!" He announced and waved at Y/N before jogging away with Thomas.
Y/N was rather disappointed to see that Teresa was in fact training with the runners today meaning she'd be all alone with either Minho or Thomas. She thought Thomas would be cute with Teresa and maybe they'd split off but her rational thoughts led her to believe that because Minho was in charge of the runners she'd be his shadow for the day. That thought swirled in her mind throughout the day making her snap the needle she'd been holding whilst just finished having stitched up a Glader.
"Hey Y/N you coming?" Alby called whilst he momentarily popped his head around the door to check up on her. Y/N paused and then it clicked. Bonfire night was tonight and she'd forgotten all about it. "Sure thing I'll just clean up here," she forced a smile and washed her hands that were bleeding from the cuts she gained after breaking the needle in her palms. Taking a deep breath she then walked outside letting her eyes adjust to see that everything was so much more lively now.
Y/N felt something shoved into her hand and was met with a jar of Gallys brew that naturally everyone got. Seeing Minho and Teresa were once again in the company of each other happy and smiling she decided she was going to keep the jar all to herself instead of sharing it This time as she huffed and sat at the far corner of the bonfire on the logs by the fire swirling the horrid yet satisfying drink in her mouth.
Y/N was drunk, there was no denying that. She'd gone past the point of caring that even though Minho was her boyfriend he was having fun with another girl. She rose slowly from the ground, giggling at something Jeff had said before turning to stumble through the buzzing Gladers deciding it was time for bed until she stumbled and face planted the floor. At Minhos feet if course.
Minho laughed at his tipsy girlfriend Y/N who looked to be eating the dirt (not literally of course) and gently he reached his hands out to haul her up. Excusing himself he lead her to the hammock they shared. Y/N grumbled and tried to scramble out of his grasp. "Go be with Teresa since she is so much more fun than me!" She snapped in a haze as she slumped into her hammock. She wasn't really angry, only jealous that Minho had gone straight to Teresa when he'd usually greet Y/N first when he got back from the maze.
Now it made sense to Minho, how Y/N had been so quiet and distant from him, how she'd avoided his affections and stayed away. She was jealous. He crossed his tan, buff arms as a smirk made its way to his face. "You're jealous!" He state knowingly. Y/N scoffed, "Of You, no. Of Teresa yes. She's so pretty and does everything right and make a everyone laugh and you were with her for most of the day," she pointed out.
Minho nodded, "She is pretty," he agreed. Y/N felt her heart plummet deep into her chest. She was positive that even Minho could hear the sound of it breaking as he shakes his head quickly grabbing Y/N gently by the hands. "Teresa is pretty, but you are gorgeous. She is fun, you are hilarious. She is nothing, you are my everything," he added, leaning in for a kiss. And this time? Well Y/N let him as her cheeks flushed red.