Special delivery

Y/N could feel his gaze piercing into the back of her head. Even though the baby was not one Thomas could call his own, it had been decided from the very start that each Glader, must be with him at any time, all the time so that she wouldn't risk her safety or the safety of the baby she carried.
Y/N groaned in discomfort as the baby moved around inside if her. Thomas was by her side in an instant, hands reached out to help gently set her on the bed, worry crossing over his features. "What's wrong? Are you hurt? Are the babies ok?" Thomas rambled.
Y/N rolled her eyes at Thomas's protectiveness and laughed in amusement. "They're just moving, that's all," she reassured him softly as she traced patterns into her enlarged stomach. Y/N jumped when she heard shouts and screams.
Y/N blinked and suddenly Thomas was the only one in the room with her as Clint and Jeff had left to help the Glader somewhere that had gotten themselves injured. Y/N sighed, "Thomas I'm bored," she whined going to hop off the bed.
Thomas turned away from the window and shakes his head. "Shuck it, Gally gone and beaten a Glader to a pulp again," he explained to Y/N's confused and baffled expression until he heard a slight gasp and watched as water trickled down his friends leg and raised his brows. "Y/N did you just wet yourself?" He asked cluelessly tilting his head a little.
Y/N glared at Thomas, gritting her teeth. Shaking her head quickly, "I didn't bloody wet myself slinthead!" She snapped. "I think the babies are coming," she added as she tried to take deep breaths, holding onto the table for support.
Thomas was stunned, not moving nor speaking, he didn't
know how to at that point. Then his mind caught up with him and he paced around. "Need to get Minho. Need Clint and Jeff, need help," he mumbled lowly to himself.
Y/N took a moment whilst the pain dispersed to reach out and slap Thomas's cheeks to get him to stay with her and snap out of his stupor. "Shucks sake Tommy, I need you to help me deliver the children," she cried her eyes pleading with him.
Thomas's eyes widened and he stumbled backwards. "B-baby. M-minho. B-blood?" He stuttered trying to wrap his head around it all. He saw how much pain his friend was in and knew he had to help her.
Y/N didn't care much at that point and laud on the bed motioning for Thomas to stay put where he was by her legs. Thomas was rather uncomfortable as he awkwardly stripped Y/N of her jeans so he could help the birth move along a little faster and easier.
Y/N lay panting and sweating when she gave one final push before shrill screams echoed around the room and Thomas held two small bundles in his arms. The door opened and,Y/N felt lips press themselves to her forehead and she smiled.
Thomas had all sorts of substance on his hands. He handed the two crying girls to their parents with a smile. Proud of Y/N and Minho. Proud of himself for helping her deliver. "Never again!" He spoke interrupting the small families moment before he passed out.
Note: Like promised I have written the requested imagines, but seeing as its late now, the rest will come tomorrow I'm afraid.