Minho

Y/N was running for the day and she was so tired, but not for the reason many would think. She ran alongside Minho, so she knew she would be a fool to try anything there and instead kept quiet throughout the run and avoided all eye contact.
Minho was worried, he had seen this once before and that was with Newt, shortly before he jumped. He hoped that he had misjudged Y/N's behaviour and that maybe she was just exhausted and tired seeing as they didn't have time to stop and eat.
Y/N jogged through the maze doors and didn't stop to talk, instead making her way right towards the map room and she silently pulled out some papers and a pencil to start sketching Minho pulled the things she held put of her grasp and spun her around. "You would tell me if something was wrong wouldn't you?" He asked sincerity in his tone.
Y/N looked up reluctantly from the map she was drawing and forced a smile. "I am fine Minho, I promise," she lied and moved around him towards the door so she could be alone,as she has been wanting to all day. She could hear Minhos protest but didn't stick around long enough to hear what he had to say.
The fire burned bright and Y/N was nowhere to be found. She sat alone on top of the watchtower, her feet dangling over the edge as she sat atop the railings looking down upon the Glade, so small, the people tiny beneath her. Y/N wondered often what it would be like to jump and seeing as she rested upon a building that was hidden by the shadows of the woods and she watched as one by one people headed to bed.
Minho watched as the last person left and the fire died down, leaning to pick up his backpack and going to his room in the homestead. Until he realised that he hadn't seen Y/N all night, under normal circumstances he wouldn't be worried, but she had been so distant lately that his heart ached hoping she hadn't run back inside the maze once more without him knowing.
Y/N stood up and decided she would do it, she were to jump and it would be as if she never existed. Minho had caught movement out of the corner of his eye and his heart sunk in his chest. Thankfully he was the Keeper of the Runners for a reason and he silently ran across the Glade and climbed up the tower quickly. Y/N hadn't noticed his appearance as she went to step off But let out a startled yelp when arms reached out and yanked her back quickly onto the safe planks that supported her and the person that helped her.
"What the shuck do you think you are doing?" Minho snapped, but he wasn't really angry, nor was he good with showing his true emotion as he quickly let go of Y/N's arm and took a step backward. Y/N shrugged, she had no words. She had nothing she could possibly say to make this any better, for her, for Minho, because she had been ready to end it moments ago and leave everyone behind to pick up the pieces.
"Are you shucking crazy?" Minho added as he brought Y/N into his arms safely away from the edge where she had been moments ago. Y/N stared at the ground and sighed. "I wanted to be free, I don't like it here," she whispered barely audibly so Minho had to strain himself to hear her words and he shakes his head. "Don't you ever think that!" He said instantly as he looked at the girl he was pretty sure he was in love with.
Y/N took herself out of Minhos grip and stared at him blankly. "Why do you care so much?" She muttered knowing that nobody else did, not like Minho at least. Minho didn't answer at first before he pushed his lips against hers quickly and then pulling away only to rest his forehead against Y/N's. "Because I love you Shuckface," he mumbled, rather embarrassed he had just admitted that. But it was worth it when he saw a real and genuine smile form on Y/N's face as she hugged him. "I love you too Mean-Hoe," she teased.