Catch me if you can

Y/N runs around giggling as Minho chases her. "Just bloody kiss already!" Newt shouts and Y/N freezes and stumbles as Minho charges into her and begins tickling her. "P-please M- Minho S-stop," she begs in between giggles. "Not until you say I'm the best glader here in the glade," he smirks not relenting. "Nuh-uh," she laughs and then her eyes widen when an evil smirk appears on Minho's face and his tickles get worse making her squirm. "O-okay," she gasps. "Your the best glader in the glade," she breathes and Minho smirks satisfied and she gets up. "Not!" she adds quickly and races away with a smirk and a wink. "Catch me if you can!" she taunts and Minho follows with a chuckle as Y/N disappears across the glade.
Alby looks up hearing tinkling laughter and see's Y/N coming into view shortly followed by Minho and shakes his head hiding a small smile. "Those two are so sweet its sickening, and so oblivious to their feelings for one another," he mutters. "Bloody tell me about it," Newt agrees. "I can't believe I'm saying this but we need to do something about it and get those shanks together," Gally added and everyone looked wide eyed at him. "Don't make me repeat it," he grumbled rolling his eyes. "So what do you suggest?" Ben pipes up with a devilish grin and both Alby and Newt paused to think for a moment. "Okay," Alby says after a while and motions the boys closer. "Here's what we do..."
Minho looked up and saw Gally quickly approaching and his posture stiffened. Gally grabbed his arm and Minho tried to shrug him off. "Gally, what the shuck?" he grunted as he was lead to the slammer and thrown in. Y/N was thrown in by Ben moments later and they both looked up and Gally and Ben confused as they were momentarily joined by Newt and Alby. What had they done? Y/N wondered. "Minho keeper of runners, and Y/N of the med-jacks. You are sentenced to time in the slammer until you come clean to each other meaning no more secrets!" Alby ordered with a smirk as he locked up the slammer doors and twirled the key around his finger triumphantly as he walked off with the others following behind.
Minho and Y/N sit down next to one another and just mess about trying to pass the time. Y/N catches Minho glancing at her more frequently but only because she too was looking. "Min, I'm tired, can I sleep on you? Your warm and cuddly," she says shyly and Minho nods motioning for her to cuddle up closer. Y/N lies down and rests her head in Minho's lap and falls asleep. Minho gulps shifting a little as he can feel his pants tightening. After a while Minho absentmindedly begins to stroke Y/N's hair and it was soft to the touch making him smile.
Ben checks his runners watch with a smile. "Its been two hours," he confirms and Alby nods towards Newt. "You know what to do," he says and Newt grins holding Minho's runners notebook in the air for the group to see. "Time for a bit of storytelling I think," he laughs and limps towards the slammer.
Minho heard footsteps approaching and shook Y/N awake gently and they both stood watching as Newt's body appeared by the door and he sat down with a cheeky grin that put even Minho's to shame and Y/N wondered what was going on. "Newt what the shuck is happenin? Why are me and Y/N in the slammer. We ain't done nuthin!" he snapped and tried to rattle the bars to get out but it was pointless he knew that. "That's the problem," Newt sighed, "You two have done nothing," he added and Minho looked confused. Newt pulled out a small notepad from behind his back and Minho visibly paled. Newt had his runners pad. Minho's eyes flickered nervously to Y/N then back to Newt narrowing slightly. "You wouldn't dare," he spoke through clenched teeth and Y/N looked confused. "Min, its only your runners notes," she said completely oblivious to the true contents of his notes.
Newt flipped the cover over and cleared his throat before he began to read, "God Y/N is so shuckin hot. How am I expected to map the maze when she's running through my mind all day? I know its wrong but sometimes, I deliberately get injured just so she can fix me up," Newt paused looking at Minho's bright red face and Y/N's shocked expression. "Shall I continue?" he asked and flipped through a few pages before stopping, "Oh here's a good one," he licks his lips and continues, "Y/N was beautiful and flawless today like always. Shuck I've fallen in love with my best friend," Newt stops and looks at Minho's who's face now burned as red as a tomato and he looked embarrassed at himself as he opens and closes his mouth but no words come out. Minho was actually speechless. Newt smiles and stands, if that doesn't get them together then nothing will, he thought to himself as he walked away.
Y/N looks at Minho, her cheeks are tinged red and she's smiling because Minho loved her back. "Y/N I-I-" he stammers and she smiles. "Did you really write all of that?" she asks quietly and Minho drops his gaze to the floor in shame. "Might've," he mumbles but Y/N hears him clearly. "Oh Minho, and I thought runners are meant to be smart, but you really don't see it do you?" Y/N asks as she walks forwards slowly enlacing her small hand in his large one. Minho looks down at their intertwined hands and smiles. "I love you Min," she clears the air and kisses him. Taken by surprise Minho hesitates and Y/N notices as she pulls away. "Its called a kiss Min," she smiles and kisses him again, this time he kisses her back.
Minho gained a little more confidence as he kissed Y/N's jaw and neck and slid her shirt over her head and she covered herself up in shame as she wasn't curvy and she was shy and exposed. Minho moved her hands away kissing her knuckles. "Don't hide yourself from me, you're shuckin beautiful," Minho whispered and Y/N blushed. Minho stripped his shirt and backed Y/N against the wall and carried on kissing her neck marking her as his whilst grinding their hips together and they panted and moaned wanting more but at the same time were perfectly content as they were.
Newt walked past the slammer and stopped having heard panting and moaning. Newt's eyes widened he hastily limped off. "Alby get the key to the slammer! The plan worked a little too well" They're tainting the bloody slammer room!" Alby smirked and followed Newt to the slammer with they keys jangling in his pocket. "Having fun?" Alby called out and both Y/N and Minho sprung apart and Minho used his body to shield Y/N from view and slowly handed her shirt back. "I-er-we," Y/N stuttered blushing and Alby opened up the slammer door letting Minho and Y/N climb out. "Minho where's your bloody shirt?" Newt asked.
Minho looked at Y/N and grinned. "On the floor," he mumbled. "I take it the plan worked then, all is good?" Ben whistled as he walked over with Gally and seeing that Minho had no shirt on and that Y/N's hair was messy and her lips were swollen. "Plan?" Minho asked looking between the four boys. "Slim it Ben! They weren't suppose to know about the plan. Slinthead!" Gally muttered. "You two were so sweet it was sickening and we were fed up of the tension between you both so we did something about it," Alby explained.
Minho and Y/N exchanged glances and they nodded. Alby, Newt, Gally and Ben's eyes widened and they all scattered running in different directions. Minho kissed Y/N quickly and smirked, "As much as I would love to finish what we started I'm afraid we have to go and catch us some gladers," he laughed and they both ran after the group of boys together.