Gally

Y/N smiled laughing at another of Minho's stupid corny jokes as she sat next to him and Thomas by the bonfire. Gally watched with furious eyes. He admired the way the flames lit up her beauty, reflecting off her pale skin and her eyes twinkling with laughter and mischief. She appeared almost godlike to him, but he never spoke to her because he just didn't know how. He was one of the strongest shanks in the Glade and he couldn't even talk to a shuck girl. He sighed rather loudly in annoyance and stormed off which earned him a few curious looks, Y/N included.
Gally left to sulk silently in the deadheads, because he knew if he didn't, he would punch Minho and Thomas and warn them to leave his Y/N alone. His Y/N, he couldn't deny that he had felt something towards the clumsy yet bold and beautiful girl. He wasn't one for expressing his feelings so he wouldn't be surprised if she hated him. He didn't like knowing she had to run so he often spends time hiding her shoes and backpack as well as tying her shoelaces together to stop her from leaving though she always found a way. Thankfully, she never knew it was him who did these things, and if she did she never let on that she knew. That wasn't half of it, he hated the not knowing of what happened between her and the two other Gladers who ran the maze with her. Anything could happen beyond those walls and he would never know.
Y/N got up from Thomas's knee and grinned, "Yes!" She whispered as he had just asked her out and she went to go and find her best friend Gally who she had seen disappear into the deadheads. She found him with his back turned and smiled, "Gally, he did it! He finally asked me!" She shouts in excitement, completely unaware as to how Gally felt, she did however notice his muscles tense and a heavy sigh be released and she frowned. "Gally?" She asked uncertain of whether or not to approach, he would never hurt her, right?
Gally had felt his heart shatter at those few words and his jaw clenched as his fists trembled by his side's. He would be shucked ans gone to heaven if Thomas thought he could ever lay a hand on Y/N. He whirled around to look at Y/N not bothering to hide the hurt on his face, But when he saw she was frightened he took a deep breath and looked guilty, "I would never hurt you, but I want you to stop dating that shank, I will break his shuck neck if he touches you," he warned.
Y/N wasn't fazed by Gallys mood, she had learnt to grow used to his temper by now. She laid a gentle hand on his shoulder. Perks of being his friend was that she was one of the rare few who could talk to him and offer sympathy without getting hurt. "What the shuck has gotten into you, I thought you would be hapoy for me?" She whispered a little hurt. Gally shrugged he hand off. "How can I be hapoy when the girl I love is with another shank!" He exploded in anger. Y/N flinched a little and frowned, "L-love?" She asks not sure she ha heard that right. Gally sighed and his shoulders slumped, he nodded ever so slightly, he wasn't good with the lovely dovey thing an didn't show emotions much, but he knew it was different when he was with Y/N and after having been through the Changing he pegged that it was love he felt for her. Y/N bit her lip and nodded before turning and walking back out of the deadheads. Shuck knows she had waited to hear those words for so long and when he showed no signs of liking her back she gave up waiting. Gally mistook this for rejection and in his annoyed and agonized state he punched a tree and silks even more before shaking his head with a sigh, wishful thinking that she would like him anyway, he was the most hate Glader around and he hadn't expected her to fall for him despite how much he hoped she would. Y/N walked right up to Thomas with a heavy heart knowing he would be upset or something similar. She sits down and shakes her head, "Sorry Tommy I can't go out with you," she whispered. Thomas looked at her in understanding, "Go get Gally," he nodded with a slight smile. Y/N smiled right back and ran to find Gally and jumped on his back with a small giggle. "Well are you going to ask?" She teased kissing his cheek. Gally blanked and held her by her thighs so she wouldn't fall. "Ask what?" He responded cluelessly. Y/N smiled and leant her head onto his shoulder with a grin, "Of course I will be yours Shuckface," she smirked and kissed him. "I liked you since you pulled me out the box but got a knee to the stomach in return," she chuckled and hopped down playfully kissing his stomach better before letting his large hand engulf her small hand, "Now that's decided, no need to get your self worked up, I am yours, Captain Gally," she whispered and kissed his cheek before hugging him. Gally was surprised yes, but he knew he would never let Y/N go as his muscular arms wrapped around her small frame protectively.