Minho

Something was changing, only she didn't know what. Then that's when it happened. White dust seemed to fall from the sky, on the sane day that a note and some supplies came up in the box. Y/N didn't understand at first how the glittery leaves were supposed to help them survive until she read the note where the creators spoke of Christmas and how it was time to celebrate and decorate.
Y/N turned when she heard a grunt and laughed seeing that Minho had fallen into a thick blanket of snow that now covered the whole of the Glade. She had been glad when Alby had granted them all time away from work to do as they pleased.
Many didn't know what to do as they worked most of the time, so they sat quietly talking amongst one another. Y/N shivered when something cold hit her side and looked up to see a sheepish looking Newt. Y/N smiled holding out a hand to help Minho up from where he had left a indent of himself in the snow.
Minho smiled and leaned in to steal a cheeky kiss but was disappointed when Y/N shook her head with a smirk as she rubbed her hands together. "Aww come one, just one kiss," he whined puckering his lips. Y/N rolled her eyes. "No, but it's time for us to go and catch us a Newt," she laughed and then scooped up some snow before quickly disappearing across the Glade.
* Later That Night *
Y/N held a glass of some weird drink that the creators had called Egg Nog. It was a Christmas themed drink and it couldn't be weirder than Gallys home made brew. Each Glader talked, laughed and kept themselves entertained somehow. It was a night where they could lose themselves and have fun for once like the teenagers they were supposed to be.
Y/N felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Minho. She wondered what he was up to as he had been awful quiet for the remainder of the day and that was out of character for him. Minho took Y/Ns wrist gently and brought her into a standing position so they were eye to eye.
"Minho what's going on?" Y/N asked slightly worried. Minho kicked his feet and brought his other hand from behind his back holding a small plant in his hand. Y/Ns eyes widened and he felt heat rise to her cheeks once she realised what it was. Mistletoe.
Minho puckered his lips again with a smirk. Y/N relented and placed her lips upon his for a brief moment. Pulling away she laughed. "Minho are you blushing?" She asked in incredulously. Minho shook his head quickly, "Its just hot," he protested. Y/N rolled her eyes, not believing him in the slightest. "Of course it is," she muses with a giggle. "Oh and Minho?" She called over her shoulder as she prepared to leave. "Merry Christmas,"