Chapter XX

-Avery McCoy's P.O.V-

"What is going on?"

I asked the guy. I had no idea why he was hiding, maybe he tried to spy on the couple, I couldn't find the reason for that, but on the other hand, I was here with him too. Spying.

"I'm not sure. They're...hugging?"

I shook my head. I was unable to see clearly from the point where we stood, but it was obvious they weren't just hugging. Kissing? Maybe.

"Why are we spying?"

I asked and the guy chuckled regretting his move at instant. He looked over at those two, but they didn't even knew we were here. Too busy with one another, huh?

"We're not spying. If there's anyone to spy, it's me. Have you seen how good looking I am?"

At first the information didn't reach my brains and I just wanted to throw in a casual reply. But soon the words he said sunk in to my head and I glanced at him with my eyes as huge as never before. They were obviously questioning his words.

"Excuse me, what? "

His eyes popped, but I didn't think I said something wrong.

"You know, don't I look handsome?"

I couldn't understand if he was being serious or just joking around. Sherry and Tyrell almost slipped out of my mind. Almost. Red hair, thick lips, brown deep eyes, pale skin, I guess he looked alright, but it had nothing to do with the couple in the hallway.

"Do you really want me to answer it, or is it just rhetorical?"

I tried to give him a warning, that if he expects me to say something, then he better be prepared to be a really sarcastic and bitter answer.

"I would like to hear your thoughts."

He grabbed my chin with two fingers and looked closer in to my eyes. I took his hand off of my face and frowned.

"Can you not? Do I need to remind you we're just strangers?"

He didn't seem to be alarmed by my words. It went completely different direction as he pulled me closer and almost whispered.

"Even better, your opinion will be honest then."

Truth to be told, I was disgusted. And intrigued by who he thought he is to act with me in that way.

"It won't, since you seem like a jerk."

I hissed and unwrapped his arms that were thrown around me.

"Hey!"

He dramatically grabbed on to his chest right there the heart should be beating, if he had one, and pretended to sob. It didn't add any points to his image. I still couldn't figure out whether it was the bad-boy. Or I'm-too-handsome-for-you-to-resist.

"Sorry, my mom told me not to talk to stranger."

I came back to my usual attitude I kept with people I don't like. He was not earning any more of my benevolence by suddenly pinning me to the wall with both of his hand from one and other side of my head. But maybe he wasn't seeking for that benevolence.

"We can quickly change that status."

I pressed my hand against his chest and tried to push him off, but I guess he used glue or duct tape, I don't know, but he was just stuck there. My effort went unnoticed as he stood there without moving an inch.

"I don't think I would like that-"

I was shut up by a sudden kiss. His lips brushed against mine. It wasn't a soft first kiss you could have expected, it wasn't even the forced one, you wouldn't like to experience. It was just harsh. Maybe that was his style, but it definitely shocked me.

I hit him on the head with my palm, but even that didn't do the trick. He closed his eyes, but mine was wide open. And when I noticed. It was Sherry and Tyrell, they were walking right out direction, at this point they were still unaware of our presence. But with every step getting closer I knew they will see us sooner or later.

Sherry blushed a bit and looked away from Tyrell, he giggled and stroke a lock of hair on her forehead. They were holding hands. She put her head on to his shoulder and happily sighted.

Seconds later my best friend was so close she most definitely saw us. I closed my eyes and just went with my guts. I put the other hand on to the guy's face and now both of my hand were holding his head, that way I had him under my control.

I swung his head to the side in that way completely blocking the view of my face for Sherry and Tyrell coming right from the front. Closed my eyes as some little kid living by the rule, if I can't see, they won't se me either.

A moment after I heard them walk away I opened my eyes and was greeted by the other two eyes greeting me. I pushed the guy away immediately and this time he didn't even fought back or argued. He stepped away and smiled.

"Why did you do this?"

I was outrageous.

"You're welcome."

He put his pam sideways on his forehead and saluted me like some soldier.

"Welcome?! You kidding me. I don't even know you and you... YOU JUST FREAKING KISSED ME!"

"As I said, it's not hard to change the situation."

He was very near me again and I unintentionally formed my hands in to first just in case he tries to kiss me again.

"Get away from me!"

I yelled at him.

"They could have saw you. Aren't you at least a little bit thankful?"

The smirk was playing on his face, I couldn't understand what the hell he thought that he had accomplished.

"So what if they had saw me? For your information, it's my best friend, who just walked pass there."

He got even closer than before if that was possible.

"Oh really? When why did you came back and hid with me after walking out in the hallway and noticing your best friend with someone, who happens to be my friend?"

He really did have a plan prepared up his sleeve. Because I didn't want them to see me, duh, I could have told me, but suddenly all of my courage went away as he softly stroke my jaw line.

"Who the hell are you?"

He giggled at my question. Maybe it seemed funny for him, because he was trying to introduce himself to me for a couple minutes now, but I was ignoring it and at this moment I asked him myself, he just tricked me in to this ambush.

"I'm Alec Reyes. Your boyfriend to be."

Everyone is introduced and if you still have problem remembering who is who, please look up the cast, it's outwhere for everyone to see!!!!! Comment and vote, because silent reader will shoot author in the head, and I would like to stay alive! Thanks for reading! Love ya♥♥♥

TheBabelle