Chapter XXXIII

-Avery McCoy's P.O.V-

"Colby!"

I shouted at him and Colby immediately out his hand on to his face pretending that he didn't see a thing.

"Get out you perv!"

Sherry yelled at him too and Colby turned around and walked out at instant. We exchanged glances. Now Sherry had her shirt in the hands and was half naked standing in my room where curtains were opened just second ago.

"Sherry, why would-"

I suddenly had to stop as I noticed the huge red spot on her side. Right on the ribs she had a long shining dragon wrapping around her waist and going all the way up to her collar bone. All around the stunning dragon there was painfully looking red spots.

She got a tattoo. My best friend got a tattoo.

"It's a dragon tattoo."

She explained with her hand in the air. I reached my hand forwards and was about to touch the lines on her body that looked like a masterpiece, but I had to stop myself at the last second before I made a contact. It probably would have hurt Sherry if I touched her, especially so soon after she got it.

"Sherry, what the freak, but... did Tyrell made you do it?"

I had to admit that it loomed amazing. Suddenly I started to want to get a tattoo, but painful red spots didn't look too promising. All though this painting on her body fit perfectly with her new style, I really thought that she isn't going to keep it for a long time. The style I mean, and what is she going to do with a permanent painting after?

"Well, I mean it was fun, as he said, but I don't think he would have made me get something like that against my will."

I looked at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe that she made me worry like that and when show up with the tattoo like it's not a big deal. I wanted to hug her and slap her at the same time, instead I did neither one of those things and just started in to the space in between her eyes.

"I might need to sit down, but Sherry... do you know what scenarios came in to my head after you showed up here like that? And told me to sit down? And that whole or not whole story thing? You scared me!"

Word vomit came out my mouth, but Sherry was just grinning to me like an innocent child who knows that seconds later her mother will slack off.

"Then, what did you expect me to say?"

She said to me with a smirk, moments later she winked at me and burst in to laughter. I could feel the redness coming up my neck to my cheeks. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even move I just sat there with my hands on my legs, I was too confused to breathe.

"Sherry, but you would tell me...?

Her laugh suddenly ended, it took her few more minutes to get rid of the snort, but eventually she got herself together and nodded.

"I would tell you anything. Don't worry, it haven't happened yet."

I pretended to swipe sweat off of my forehead and grinned at her too. She put her shirt back on and it reminded me.

"Hey, maybe we should go Colby what happened or he might freak out, after all you were half naked when he came here."

-Tyrell Cortez's P.O.V-

"You made her get a tattoo?"

Dorian's eyes popped on his forehead as he heard what I Had to tell. It didn't seem like a huge deal for me, but my fried almost fainted after I confessed about my and Sherry's tattooing.

"Chill, it's not that bad."

I shrugged and lifted my shirt. On my left side of the ribs there was a big dragon wrapping its tail around my waist and going all the way to my collar bone, just the same painting was on Sherry's body, however on the right side of her ribs.

Dorian's jaw dropped and he blinked few times before rubbing his eyes with his fists. He looked at me, then at my tattoo, and the t me again. He gasped and it seemed like he have lost control over his tongue and ability to speak in general.

"Can I ask you one question?"

He finally blurted out after the moment of silence.

"Sure."

I couldn't see what else he wanted to know. I told him the whole thing.

"Why? Just why?"

I giggled and looked at him, but Dorian's face was serious and even mad a bit.

"I don't know. I think-I think... The reason I brought you here..."

"Ach... yeah, the reason, and plus you didn't bring me here, I came by myself with my own car."

He sighted and reminded me, it was his truth I just asked him to come, very selfishly to be honest.

"Well, I want to drop out."

Dorian was choking on air like crazy, he bumped his chest few times before his face gained the normal color. He wiped of invisible saliva off of his face and grinned at me like I was some crazy person he had to put back in the hospital.

"What? College?"

Oh that... maybe he won't be as surprised if I tell me it's not college I'm talking about.

"No, the bet. I want to step back."

This time his reaction was even crazier. It was priceless to be honest if I had a camera turned on I would have probably became famous on the internet for this viral video.

Dorian fell on the ground and started rolling around gasping, sighting and laughing at the same time. He was trying his best to catch the breath he lost at the moment he fell, but it wasn't going too good for him.

After few minutes he got himself together ad stood up, brushed off the dirt and put his palm on my shoulder.

"Dude, I like Sherry, I don't know her but she seems like a good girl, hover..."

"...There's no going back?"

I ended his sentence for him and he nodded agreeing.

"There is no going back. Not now."

I knew there was two weeks left until the bet will be over and we find out who won, but even the tiniest thought about the prize made my life worth being living hell without Sherry if I just could only lie my hands on that latter Devan was holding two weeks ago back at Ross's house.

"Then what do you suggest me? Just forget her? After this?"

I pointed at the tattoo. Tears were coming to me, this situation somehow seemed to have no solutions.

"You did that to yourself."

He sighted I couldn't disagree, Dorian was right as always.

"I don't care about myself, I have no regrets, but Sherry... I can't give up on her."

"Then don't."

Dorian encouraged me. I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

Hey!!!!Tell me your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote if you like the story! Love ya ♥♥♥

The Babelle