Chapter XXXX

-Colby McCoy P.O.V-

"Hey! Look who's here!"

Caiden came up to me and threw his arm around my shoulder. He was smaller than me so I had to cringe a bit.

"Hi to you too Caiden."

I said and smiled to the rest of the guys. There was seven people including me in the room. Obviously someone was missing. I saw Dorian, who came and greeted me. I nodded towards Tyrell saying hi too. I had no idea, who other three guys were, so I assumed that Devan was the one not attending.

"Did you bring anything?"

Dorian asked me casually. Of course I did.

"Yeah, the food is in the car, there's quite a lot so maybe you guys would be willing to help?"

I asked everyone, some guy who I couldn't recognize nodded and grinned.

"Jeramiah Bates, and you must be Colby?"

I nodded, I never saw this guy before. Was he hiding or something?

"Yeah, listen, where's Devan?"

The sixth sense were tingling, my brother radar were telling me to go home right now, but II shut down the feeling and waited for an answer. The other guys exchanged glances, they seemed confused too.

"Have you seen him today?"

Some familiar looking guy questioned and everyone shook their heads.

"He was in the library earlier..." Something clicked and I remembered where I saw that guy before. "Say, aren't you missis Clayton's son, Ross?"

The guy nodded and grinned happy that he got recognized.

"So are we going to get the food or starve to death?"

Caiden yelled out and everybody burst in to laughter. This guy was all about that eating.

"I'll help you get the backs."

Jeramiah stated and stood up, Tyrell followed him.

"Let's go."

Caiden shouted and ran out the door first before anyone else was able to walk out. Everyone were walking down stairs, I looked around. We were at Ross's house, it seemed like everything was in working order just like in the library missis Clayton was in charge of. But I could see her anywhere.

All of the other guys reached the car before me and Tyrell, we were the two in the back. I looked at him and he immediately felt the question I didn't say out loud.

"We're not dating."

He admitted. I didn't know if I should have felt relieved that Sherry didn't move or sad for the same reason.

"Well, maybe you should be."

I threw in the phrase casually and kept on walking. But Tyrell stopped in surprise. He didn't seem to believe what he just heard.

"Why?"

"She deserves someone that we'll take care of her."

I nodded to myself. Sherry was a wonderful person, and if she wasn't meant for me, she deserved best.

"But there is this-"

Tyrell was about to say something important when the screams coming from the guys cut him off. I looked back at my new friend and he bit his lip concerned about something very seriously.

"You were saying?"

I suggested him to finish after the guys stopped screaming because they found food and obviously were satisfied with what I managed to buy for them.