The Epilogue

-Avery McCoy's P.O.V-

"I promise to never disappoint you and always forgive you."

I said my wow and smiled sweetly to my newly wedded husband, or should I say, my husband to be, at that point, I wasn't sure. I once have given this promise to someone and I hoped that the person gladly would have agreed with me that I kept my promise.

"I promise to love you forever and never leave you."

He said his wow and smiled at me too. Now we were both grinning at one another like two crazy people while priest repeated something from the ceremony's journal.

"You're okay!"

I yelled and almost jumped on the bed that Devan was sitting on. The last second right before falling on to the sheets and possibly chocking him under them, my brains started working and I remembered his conditions. I apologetically smiled and he just politely patted on the free space beside him.

"The question is, how are you?"

Devan looked around at all the smiling faces and he was obviously happy. His friend came to support him no matter what. Bet or no bet, they were inseparable.

"I'm better than fine, that's for sure."

I nodded and hugged him around the shoulders. He hugged me back and soon enough I heard few familiar voices aw. I wanted to throw something at that direction to shut them up, but Colby did that for me.

"Wait!"

Sherry stopped the moment we were sharing. She was lucky that I dared to call her my best friend otherwise she would be dead for interfering.

"Something wrong?"

Tyrell immediately asked with concern. He wasn't afraid to show his true feeling anymore, he reminded me of some overly concerned mama looking after Sherry as her baby. I grinned at my silly thought.

"I know the bet is over, but..."

She specifically got slower near the end for me to finish her sentence. At least I understood where she was going with it or I wouldn't be able to do so.

"But what would you guys have got out of it?"

I finished and scanned every member of GOT7. They all exchanged glanced and kind of were glaring at one another's hand looking for something. Soon enough Caiden shouted happily as if he has found something ad he actually did. Second later he was holding some latter in his hand.

"I think it belongs to you."

He said giving it to Devan, but he just pushed it away. The surprise on our faces encouraged him to talk.

"But you are winner!"

Jeramiah reminded him. Devan nodded agreeing, but still refused to take the latter.

"That means you get the prize."

Dorian added and I kind of sort of agreed with the little guy. Even if I disliked the whole idea of them betting, it was fair enough that winner gets the prize.

"I won't take it."

Devan politely answered, I could see that he was tired.

"Should we burn it or something?"

Alec kind of joked and earned a punch form Ada, no one really laughed at the joke he made, I just smiled at him trying not to seem rude.

"I have everything I wanted right here."

Devan explained to the guys tightening his grip around me.

"So, do we just throw it away?"

Ross carefully questioned everyone in the room. I, Colby, Sherry and Ada had no idea what was inside, hiding behind the paper, but even we didn't want them to get rid of something that they were fighting over, it must have been important.

"What is it?"

I asked taking the latter from Caiden, he handed it to me without hesitation. I saw Devan bit his lip as I took it.

"A ticket to a better life."

I opened the mail without asking them if I could. If they wanted they could have stopped me at any given moment or Caiden wouldn't even have given it to me. But no one gasped, yelled or disagreed with me doing so.

"Is that?"

"An opportunity to become famous, rich, an internationally known star? Yeah."

Someone from the guys answered sarcastically, however this letter was exactly what he stated. I looked around to see if this wasn't a cruel joke. Colby carefully took it from me and read silently. He nodded his head and looked at me.

"Well, it is most definitely real."

He admitted and Devan snorted a bit. I glanced at him and he just tried to hold back his laughter.

"Of course it is!"

Alec got in to the fight for what's truly was an opportunity of the life time immediately.

"I think I have a better idea."

Devan finally said to us, when he stopped laughing. Ten pairs of curious eyes pierced him.

"Go on..."

Jeramiah told him and Devan just nodded.

"Why don't we just form a group? That way all of us will be the winners."

My jaw dropped. And he came up with the idea just now? I was furious, they played with my heart, when they could have just done that instead. Devan noticed my anger and softly stroke my short hair while pouting.

"What should we call ourselves?"

"GOT7!!!"

Everyone, who was in the room shouted out the answer at instant and burst in to laughter after. It was the moment to never forget.

"You may kiss the bride."

The priest finally ended his long speech. I couldn't wait any longer as I was bouncing out of excitement for the last ten minutes. My now truly newly wedded husband leaned in and our lips merged in to the most beautiful kiss of my life. I heard everyone, every single one of our guests clap as we kissed in front of them like in some movie theater actors do at the end of the movie. But this end was just a begging of our lives together.

The story is over, I am glad and sad, but this is how it works. I want to thank everyone, who read and will read the story you are awesome and stay that way!!!Love you all, from the bottom of my heart! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

TheBabelle