3

* Hours later. *

I have to admit I am having a good time. I can't stop staring at Eric. And according to Alicia he can't stop staring at me either. For the first time in a long time I feel self conscious about myself and what I'm wearing.

As the hours passed more females came to the house. Making everyone be paired up. A female sitting on each guys lap. Alicia still on dres. The only ones left are my and Eric. I shift uncomfortably.
" Don't sit there looking stupid. Join in Stoney go w Eric. " she says laughing as dre is kissing and sucking on her neck. I look over at him and he has a smirk on his face. He moves head telling me to come sit next to him and I do moving quickly and I sit down hands in my lap.
" You look uncomfortable. " he says quiet but loud enough for me to hear.
I stare at him for a minute before responding.
" No. "
" I've never seen you around here befor-"
" I'm normally inside. " I say quickly.
" can I finish what I was saying?" He says laughing. I lose my breath as I see his gorgeous smile. His teeth perfect and white.
" yes I'm- im sorry " I say stuttering.
" you good ma' I was gonna say I've never seen you before but you look real familiar. "
" Oh. " I say back even more nervous.
" yeah. " he says back. I feel like the whole room is quiet even though music is blasting.
Alicia keeps looking over at me and she stands up
" I'll be right back baby boy. " she says standing up grabbing me she takes me to the kitchen.
" what?!" I say in a low voice.
" what the fuck is you doing Stoney?!"
" nothing. "
" I know! That's the problem! Kiss him sit on his lap do something!"
" I don't know him Alicia!"
" so!"
She rolls her eyes and we walk back into the living room. We walk pass eazy and she pushes me into his lap and I fall holding onto his shoulders. He doesn't budge. He wraps his arms around my waist and looks up at me. I try to get up and he grip gets a little tighter.
" You good baby. " I melt hearing those words and instantly relax.
Alicia looks back and smiles and winks.
He looks up at me and I look down at him he licks his lips and I see it in slow motion. I sharply inhale and he laughs.
" what?" I exhale out.
" you can't hide how you're feeling for shit shorty. "
" what - " before I can finish he grabs my chin pulling it down to him and he kisses me. His soft wet lips on mine. I lose my breath. My grip on his shoulders get tighter , he puts his big hand on my thigh resting it there.
I gently bite his lip making him chuckle and he pulls away a little bit.
" I feel like everyone's looking at us. " I whisper
" You're just paranoid. "
" I-" he shuts me up once again kissing me. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and it taste like malt liquor. And since it's on his tongue it taste delicious. His hand begins to travel up higher on my thigh slowly slipping between them. I start to panic I hop up and catch my breath making Alicia stare at me.
" Uh Alicia I have to go." She looks at me with one eyebrow raised.
" What?!"
" yeah I have to go. It's late. " I say with a stern tone
I avoid contact with Eric. Too embarrassed. She rolls her eyes and gets up dre pulling her back she kisses him. A deep kiss.
" I'll be back baby. " she says to him walking away he slaps her ass making her giggle.
" it was nice meeting you guys " I whisper. None of them paying attention they're all into their girls.
I walk away quickly to the door realizing Alicia is already outside.
" Stoney. ". I hear Eric say and I run for the door shutting it basically jumping through the car window.
I slam the door shut.
" you wanna explain to me what the fuck that was about?" She says starting up the car.