14

I lay down and call the number. My heart follows the ringing. There's no answer after a few rings so I hang up. I slump down even lower with my eyebrows dented. What the fuck is he doing?
there's a knock on my door and I roll my eyes.
" Come in. " Anita walks in and sits down on my bed. I sit up and just stare at her.
" So. A crip huh?" She says looking at me. My eyes get big
" what?"
" I'm not an idiot. I have sonic hearing. That's all Juwan talks about.... And he's famous now. "
I don't say anything I just stare at her. She grabs my face lightly turning it to the side. Examining my hickeys my breathing stops.
" You went to see him last night in concert didn't you?"
" please don't tell jay. "
She raises her eyebrow.
" last time I checked I was the parent here. I wanna know all about it. What happened how did it happen. "
I told her bits and pieces. Not all of it of course. I left out most of the sexual stuff.
She inhales deeply.
" you love this kid ?"
" I. I don't know mom. " I say in a whiney voice. Putting my head on her shoulder.
" I just don't want Juwan to find out. " I say in a whisper.
" he won't. " she says looking down at me. My phone rings and I jump up answering it.
" hello?!"
" hello. " I hear his deep mellow voice and my face automatically brightens and I grin.
" it's him!" I mouth to her. She smiles back and walks out the room winking.
"Wassup?"
" Nothing laying down. You?"
" in the studio. " his tone sounds off.
" you okay?"
" mhm. "
" oh well -"
" I gotta go. " he says hanging up quick. I sit there with a stupid look on my face hanging up the phone. Tears fill my eyes. What the fuck.

* Tiffanys POV *
I get in my house tossing off my shoes jumping in bed. My phone automatically starts ringing I roll my eyes.
" what?!" I say in a groggy voice.
" damn my bad. "
I start smiling. Oshea.
" I'm sorry I just got home literally. "
He gives a light laugh.
" you good?"
I hit the speaker button and put the phone down getting undressed.
" Me and E got into it. "
" why what happened ?"
" motherfucking manger man. " he takes a deep breath in.
" I just know we ain't getting paid how we suppose to be getting paid. I mean I write the shit. I should be getting paid top dolla. Like e do. "
" you're right. "
" you into all that paperwork right? "
" yeah why?"
" I want you to look over my contract. "
" when can you get to Vegas ?"
" shit sometime soon. I can't take this shit. "
" well when you come down here I'll look at everything and let you know"
" thanks baby. I gotta go. " I smile and he hangs up. I lay down face first in my pillow exhaling. And my phone rings again. I roll over on my back listening to the rings irritated.

I let out a long sigh snatching the phone off the hook
" yesssssuh?" I groan out.
" so I called Eric and he didn't answer at first but then he called back and he had an attitude when he found out it was me I think and he just hung up on me like he didn't say any cute shit nothing like I don't even know what to do right now "
I roll my eyes holding my forehead.
" HELLO!! GIVE ME ADVICE. !"
" Stoney. I love you. But you don't even know this nigga. You don't know about his mood swings or anything. Just. Give it some time. If he wants you he'll come to you. I'm going to bed. Goodnight. " I hang up on her and then keep my phone off the hook making sure not to be disturbed again.

* Stoneys POV *
I sit there mouth open. She's right. I don't know him. He's like a stranger to me. A compete stranger I had sex with.
I get up slipping on sandals walking out the door. Ignoring Juwan calling me. I walk down the street everyone looking at me but my head is down. I bump into someone and I quickly look up about to apologize and I see Alicia. She has a huge scar on her face.

" oh my god. " I gasp out
" Oh yeah. You noticed ?" She said pointing to her face rolling her eyes.
I slouch folding my arms.
" what happened ?" I say in a fake concerned voice.
" Some of Eazys girls I guess. " she says squinting a little bit. I nod.
" Sucks. "
" can we go somewhere. And talk? "
" ... Yeah. I guess we can. ". Me and her cross the street going to a McDonald's. I wonder what she has to say. 

A/N
I've been having a mind block lately but I have a lot of new stuff in mind for this it's gonna be great! ;)