39

I slip on my heels and walk to the limousine He stands there by the door and opens it for me. I smile nervously and get inside. a few moments later the car starts moving. My heart is pounding. I don't know what's going on but I'm excited at the same time.
The windows are tinted so everything is dark. But there is a television back here. I turn it on and lean back.
The car ride is a little long but comfortable so I don't mind. We pull up to this place. The lights are flashing and it looks really fancy. My heart starts beating fast again.
My door opens and I scoot over to get out. I see a hand in the door and I grab onto it. He helps me out the car. I look up to see Christian. I relax and stare at him.
" You look beautiful. " he says smiling.
" you look handsome. " I say smiling back. He's wearing an all black tux.
We walk in the restaurant and I'm in awe. Everything is so beautiful. I look over and see nothing but celebrities and models.
I get extremely nervous as famous people like Johnny depp and Winona Ryder approach him saying hi.
" don't look so nervous. " he whispers in my ear and he holds onto my waist tighter.
We finally get to our table after being stopped so many times. I'm not complaining everything is so exciting and new. I'm just not used to it.
We sit down and it's quiet. Like the whole place is quiet.
" I love you. "
" I love you too. " I say nervously.
He smiles at me. And inhales deeply.
" close your eyes. " he says grinning. I hesitantly close my eyes and my breathing quickens.
I hear rambling around. A few moments later. He says
" open your eyes. " I open them slowly. I see a huge sign in front of me. Written in gorgeous silver glitter

Will you marry me ?
Tears fill my eyes and my mouth drops. I look over and see Christian on one knee.  He grabs my hand.
" will you?"
I quickly nod my head.
" yes ! Yes I will!" He slips the gorgeous diamond ring on my finger and he stands up grabbing me kissing me. The whole restaurant starts clapping loudly and  cheering

* Stoney's pov *
I'm exhausted. I thought working for him would be fun but man does he put me to work.
I'm still working on the files from earlier while Meg is done with everything. And she got 10 times as much paperwork as I did.
" you'll get used to it. " she says laughing leavin the room.
" where you going ?!"
" I'm done. I'm going home. " she winks and leaves the room shutting the door.
I roll my eyes and after a few minutes I'm done. I sit there leaning back in my chair. And I hear the door open. I lift my head up and see Eric smiling standing in the doorway.
" How was your first day?" He asks smirking.
" exhausting. " he makes a pouty face and walks over to me. He stands in the middle of the room folding his arms looking at all the sorted paperwork.
" You need to get organized Eric. Really. " I say with an attitude pushing hair out of my face.
" that's what I have you and Meg for. " he says laughing. I roll my eyes and get up walking out the door. He follows me grabbing me. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I smile against his lips and push him off continuing walking down the hall.
" I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave. " he says in a deep tone. I turn around smiling.
I look around and the place is pretty much empty.
He walks me out the office to moms car. I lean up against it and exhale.
He grabs me by my hips and spins me around. Switching our positions.  He's up against the car and I'm up against him.
He licks his lips and I kiss him.
" tired ?"
" mhm" I say smiling.
" you good to drive ?"
" yeah. " I say smiling at him even harder.
I back up and he moves from the car door. I get in and roll down the window. He puts his head in and kisses my forehead.
" You work everyday this week. 9 to whenever you're finished with the shit." He says winking  walking away. I let out a loud grunt & start driving home.
I pull up the street and I see cars parked everywhere. And the whole house is lit up with bright lights and balloons outside.  My eyebrows dent as I look for a place to park.
What the fuck is going on? I think to myself parking down the street. Walking up to the house.
I walk in the house and I see shoes all by the door. I take mine off and put them up on a dresser. There's celebrities everywhere.
From Janet Jackson to Joan Jett. 
My eyes get huge.
What. The fuck. Is going. On ?
I start walking through the mob of people and see my mom laughing with a wedding veil over her head. Talking to Johnny depp.  She sees me and jumps up running over to me. I can smell liquor on her breath.
" Stoney!" She says grinning.
" mom what's going on?!" I yell over the loud music.
She takes a sip out of her champagne glass and lifts up her hand. My heart stops as I see a huge diamond ring on her finger.my mouth drops
" WHAT?!" She starts shaking her head and laughing.
I grab her and hug her. She squeezes me almost as tight as I squeeze her.
" mom I'm so happy for you!"
" thank you!" Christian walks over and hugs me.
" congrats you guys!"
He smiles at me nodding. He puts his arm around her and they kiss.
" I'll leave you two. " he says laughing.
" how was work?" She yells over the music. I shake my head
" we'll talk later. Have fun. I'm tired. " I say laughing. She shakes her head and kisses me on my cheek. I walk through the crowd again everyone saying hi and congrats. I smile and run up the stairs. Where it's empty thank god. I get to my room and lock my door taking off all my clothes and slam down in bed. Drowning out all the noise downstairs. I set an alarm for 8:00. So I wot be late again. Then I fall into a deep sleep.

The  next day  ~

I'm at work. And for such little time I have everything down. And moving quicker and quicker.
I get up from my desk and walk down to Eric's office. I go to open the door and it's locked. I stand there confused. I look back and see Jerry. I roll my eyes and walk pass him.
" He's not in the office today. "
He says. I ignore him and keep walking back to my office. I sit down and start sorting the papers even quicker  than before so I can hurry and call him or go to his house.
" damn you okay?" Meg asks me yelling.  I nod my head giving a fake laugh. I'm done by 5:30. And I grab my purse and head for the door.
Not saying anything to Meg. Knowing she'd ask for help if she knew  I was done that early and fast.
I head out the office and get in moms car.  I decided to go to his house. 
I'm driving there and I don't know why I'm so angry.
How is he gonna make me get up this early and not even be there what kind of shit is that.
I pull up to his house and get out not even fully parking.
I ring the doorbell and no one answers.  I ring it again and the same maid answers.
I roll my eyes and she does the same.
" You. Again. " I told my arms.
" yes love me again. " she says smiling.
" where are you from?" I finally ask.
She looks at me with a confused look
" Russia. " she says looking at her hair
Oh

It's quiet and she looks at me up and down
" he's no here. A woman. A beautiful woman actually come get him in a nice little car. And they drive away. " she says waving her hands outside.
My heart starts pounding. I run back to the car and speed home. I get there and bang on the door a cleaning woman opens it with a worried look. 
I step in kicking off My shoes.
" MOM?!" I yell out walking back and forth looking for her.
" they're outside ma'am. " the cleaning woman says
" outside where?"
" backyard. " she points quickly. I walk out there swinging open the sliding door and I see Cube , Dre , Yella , Ren. And. Eric.
I step back.
" You okay?!" Anita asks standing up.
They all look at me and smile.
" Anyways. " Christian says and finishes whatever conversation they where having.
" why are they here ?!" I whisper to Anita.
She has a smirk on her face.
" a photo shoot for a magazine. " she folds her arms.
I exhale and stare at Eric
" why are you so angry?"
" I went to Eric's house. And the maid said A beautiful woman picked him up and drove away". I say getting louder.
" I picked him up. " she says laughing. My face drops and I start smiling.
" tell the maid I said thanks. " we both start laughing loudly. Causing them to stare at us.
She pushes me playfully and sits  back down next to Christian.
Eric stands up putting his drink down and walks over to me. He walks pass me inside the house and I follow him. He shuts the door and looks at me

" what's wrong with you?"
I shake my head kind of calm now.
" nothing. "
" something. "
I inhale and put my hands on my hips.
" how are you gonna call me in early as fuck wanting me to work and you're not even there. Like -"
" I'm your boss. When you're at ruthless you're not my girlfriend you're another worker. If you were working at another place would you be mad if the boss didn't show up? Didn't think so. "
I stare at him completely quiet. He's right. I guess.
I roll my eyes and he grabs me and kisses me.
" So stop thinking the worse about shit." I smile and nod my head.