4

Tears began to fill my eyes. This always happens when I get embarrassed.

" Can you just drive. Please!" She seen my eyes getting watery and she began driving. After awhile of silence and me looking out the window.

" tell me what happened. " she said in a softer voice.

" I don't. I don't know Alicia. "
" what you mean?"
" I freaked out! " I say throwing my hands in the air staring at her.
" about what though?! What happened exactly. " she said looking at me and the road.
" I just. We were kissing okay? And he just he put his hand on my thigh and started going up and I just I freaked out. " I said putting my head in my hands.
She let out a sigh and didn't say anything about it.
The rest of the car ride was silent. I knew she was mad. She wanted me to be just like her. Out going and free willing but I couldn't. I just couldn't.
We pulled up to my house and she pushed a button making the doors unlock.
" I love you girl. I'll call you in the morning. " she says.
" okay. I want details about you and Dre ". A smile comes across her face.
" that nigga wish he was gonna get some. " she says laughing and I get out the car. She waits until i make in safely and she speeds off. I open the door walking in putting my keys on the table I lock the door turning around to see my brother standing there furious. My eyes get big as I back up against the door.

* Alicia's POV*

I'm speeding back to the boys house. I want Dre his lips are soft and they feel so bomb against my neck. I get chills just thinking about it. I shake my whole body.
I get irritated thinking about Stoney. That's my girl and all but damn. She's such a prude, I wish Eric would pay me half the attention he gave her tonight. I get mad but shake the feeling as I roll up the guys house. I get out locking my door. I go up to the door and knock I hear a voice yell it's open and I come in shutting the door going to the living room. I look around and only see E.

" Where's everyone at?" He looks at me
" wait. " before I could say for what I hear moaning. Different kind of moaning and screaming.
" what the fuck. Where's Dre?"
He starts laughing getting up walking over to the kitchen.
" guess you took to long. " that trifling son of a bitch. I think to myself.

I stare at Eric. Damn for a short guy he is fine. Just the whole way about him. I can't help but lust for him. He has his shades off and his gorgeous brown eyes are finally shown.
He gets a pepsi and starts drinking it. I can't stop staring he stops.
" Can I help you with something?"
"You know Eric. You're real fine. " I say in a seductive voice easing my way over to him. He chuckles putting his head down.
I lean up against the wall.
" What's up w Stoney?" I roll my eyes.
" What you mean?"
" Why she just jump up like that?" He says drinking more of his soda.
" Man she's a weirdo. A real prude. You know she's a virgin. " he looks at me with his eyes wide.
"A virgin?"
" yeah. She wouldn't know what to do with anyway.... " I walk over to him as he's up against the counter. And I drop to my knees.
" but I do. " I look up at him licking my lips. I start unbuttoning his pants and I unzip his zipper. He puts his hands against the corner looking down at me.
I pull down his boxers and jeans and I'm amazed.
I guess he could tell cause he says
" Just cause I'm short don't mean I carry short things. " his voice is so damn sexy I don't say another word. I start sucking. And his taste so good. Fresh.
I suck and move my tongue all around him. His breath gets heavy and he cums in my mouth. Just like that. I know I'm good at what I do. I swallow it and stand back up staring at him. He fixes his pants and I grab his soda heading for the door.
" See ya E. " he nods and I leave. Smiling to myself as I get in the car driving home.

*Stoneys POV *.
My brother is standing in front of me. Looking at me like I'm some stranger.

" what'...." I finally choke out.
" Why did I see Alicia's car at Eazy's house?" He says in a deep voice. My heart drops. How does he know him ...