5

I'm silent. I don't know what to say ... What not to say. 
" You fucking deaf now?" He says walking towards me.
" I- how do you know Eazy?" I finally say. His eyes get even bigger and I know then I should've kept my mouth shut.
" So you know that crab ass nigga? You were there with him and his homies and that hoe you call a bestfriend?!"
I start to panic. Him getting loud will wake Anita up and I know for sure I'll be dead. 

" Shhh stop stop jay. " I say shushing him with my hands.
" DONT TELL ME TO SHH WHAT THE FUCK! ANSWER ME. NOW.! "
We both hear her door opening and he snatches me taking me outside closing the door. Neither of us wanting to hear her mouth and questions.

He stands there arms folded with one eyebrow raised.
I take a deep breath in.
" I don't know him. I met him tonight and his friends but that was it. I stayed in the car while Alicia ... While Alicia picked up some weed from Dre. " my eyes and heart are shaking. I didn't know this was possible but it's happening. His face relaxes and I know then he believes me. 
" listen sis. I don't want you hanging around them niggas. They're no good. "
I nod my head yes. Knowing crips and bloods never get or got along. I don't even question it. 
" especially that nigga Eazy. " he says in disgust. I nod smiling.  He opens the door and we go back inside just to see Anita standing there. We both slump down irritated.

" What was that noise?"
" what noise. ?" We both ask at the same time.
" the yelling. "
" what yelling?" Again at the same time.
She puts her hands on her hips.
" I -   " she puts her hand on her head exhaling.
" Go to sleep. Both of yall. Go. " she says waving her hand. He goes to his room downstairs and I run up the stairs shutting my door falling face first in my bed. I roll over on my back smiling.
Thinking about Eric and his lips. I touch my lips and smile even harder. I smell my shirt and it smells like him. His cologne. I exhale smiling. My door opens and I stop smiling raising up to see Anita. 
" What?" I say quickly.
" just wanted to check on you.  " I nod my head. Telling her I'm okay.
She looks like she was gonna say something but doesn't. Shutting the door I get up and lock it. Taking off my tights and laying down I drift off into a deep sleep. 

* Eazys POV*

I sit down and as soon as I do  all my niggas come down. I hear them telling they hoes they gotta go and I start laughing. 
Cube comes in and sits down.
" The fuck you laughing about E?"
" I always find it funny when hoes think they spending a night and shit. " cube starts dying laughing.
" Yeah that shit be priceless. " they all come in and sit down.
" I'm surprised you ain't fuck on that lil honey that was here.  What was the broads name?" Ren says. I don't know why but i automatically get mad. Him talking about her like that.  I don't show any emotion though.
" Stoney. " dre says laughing.
" YEAH that bitch. " Ren says. 
" how come you ain't fuck E? " cube asks.
I shrug my shoulders.
" She a Virgin. You know how those are. " they all agree.
" Wanna be in love with a nigga and shit before they give it up. " Cube says.

" I did get some head though. " I say laughing.
" From who?" They all ask.
I don't say her name. Knowing dre would be mad.
" Some lil hoe. "
" was it good?" Yella asks.
" it was iight. Bitch gotta lotta teeth if you know what I mean. " they all start laughing including me.