19

I've always loved long drives. And watching the driver. Especially when the driver is as gorgeous as Eric. Music is playing and he's moving his head and shoulders to it. So smoothly I can't help but smile when staring at him.
" what you smiling at?" He says smirking looking at me and the road. I shake my head and lean my head back looking up at the stars in the sky.

I turn my head looking out and I see the ocean and sand and get even more excited. He can tell and grabs my hand squeezing it gently.

* Anita's pov *
After Stoney slams the door James huffs and puffs putting his work in his folder he marches up the stairs. Stoney is right , why is he being like this. I roll my eyes walking up the stairs after him. He's getting undressed and he sits down on the bed.
" what's your problem?" I ask with an attitude.
" Don't have one. " he says in an angry wanna be nonchalant tone.
" obviously you do. " I say folding my arms walking in front of the bed.
" I don't understand why you would let her leave that late with some boy. "
" he's not some boy and why does it matter to you? "
" she'll be just like the rest of these young girls. " he says shaking his head in disgust taking off his watch. He pulls back the blankets and gets under the cover mumbling some shit under his breath. I stand there arms folded still with one eyebrow raised. What is his problem? I roll my eyes scoffing walking out the room shutting off the light and slamming the door. Walking back down the stairs.
Weirdo. I think to myself. I hope Stoney is having a good time.

* Stoney's pov *
We pull up to the beach and I jump out who car kicking off my shoes as I do I put them in his car and run jumping over the line they have up before you reach the actual sand and water. I haven't been to the beach in so long. I missed it. I stand there in the middle of the sand looking around it looks so beautiful.
Eric walks up slapping my ass. I jump a little bit smiling.
" I'm glad you like the beach. " he says. I smile at him. He sits down and I walk towards the water kicking it with my feet gently. Getting the bottom of my pants wet. I look back and see Eric staring at me. I think he is , I can't tell with his dark shades.
I walk back over to him and sit down in front of him scooting closer.
He has his legs up to his chest with his elbows resting on his knees. I move his arms and I open my legs wrapping them around his waist. He smirks putting his head down for a minute then looking back at me. I take off his glasses and put them on.
" you look good. "
" I don't know how you do this I can't see shit. " I say looking around everything is almost pitch black.
" years of practice. " he says laughing taking his sunglasses off my face. He puts them down and looks at me.
" what made you wanna rap? Where are you from? How old are you?" I say leaning back my hands behind me sinking in the warm coldish sand.
" asking all them questions like you the police. " he says laughing
" But. I ain't wanna rap. They made me do it and luckily they did because it's bringing in money. Cube the real rapper cube and Ren. I'm from Compton. You should know that already. And I'm 24. " I heard what he said but at the same I didn't. His voice is so relaxing but turns me on so much. I had my eyes closed just biting my lip.
He leans forward quick making me fall into the sand and he gets on top of me.
" you listening ?" He says pinning my arms down above my head. I nod my head smiling.
He leans down kissing me.
" you smell good. "
" thank you. So do you. " I say smiling.
" what about you ? Answer the questions you asked me. "
I shift a little bit under him getting comfortable
" well I don't rap but I can sing. Uhmmmmm I'm from Pasadena but moved to Compton. And I'm 18. " he looks at me nodding. I smile leaning up kissing him
* Jays pov *
I'm mad as fuck. She's sent me that whole way just for the store to be closed once I got there. I roll my eyes blasting music.
this is why ion do nothing for nobody motherfuckas never know what they talking about. I say thinking to myself. I'm already on the freeway so I detour a little bit. I guess I'll go to the beach. That's the place I always go to when my mind is racing. Tiffanys been on my mind more than she should. And Stoney. And Anita. My niggas too. I shake my head and speed up trying to hurry up and get there. I see a car parked in the parking lot when I get there. It's pitch black outside so I don't know what car it is.
I hope the person isn't a overly friendly white person trying to talk to me.
I stop my car and get out. Bending down taking my shoes off before walking over to the sand.