36

I sit down and stare at him. He's staring back at me. He looks so good. More professional than hood.
" What would you like to do here at ruthless ?" He says his eyes never leaving mine.
" Since I hear that Jerry doesn't work here anymore. Anywhere would be fine. " I say smiling.
he stands up walking behind me. Putting his hands on my shoulders. His hands go up and down touching my neck and shoulders. Sending chills down my spine. He leans down close to my ear , I feel his breath on my ear.
" I think I'll have you working close with me. " I grip onto the chair leaning back trying to get closer to him. He stands up straight and trails his hands down to my chest. Unbuttoning my flannel. Putting his hands in my shirt. My breathing gets heavier. And he stops. Walking back to his desk sitting down.
He looks at me licking his lips.
" Why'd you stop?"
" professional. Ms .... * snaps fingers * Stoney. " he says smiling.
I hide my smile looking at him with a serious face.
" How does being my personal assistant sound?"
" What would I have to do?"
" anything I tell you. " he says quickly.
" Sounds good. " I say standing up. He stands up shaking my hand.
" You have the job. "
We both stop and stare at each other and laugh.
he walks to me kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds onto my waist.
The door opens and we back away from each other quickly.
" Sorry for the interruption sir. Jerrys here. " she says with a nervous look. I look at him and he looks at me.
" Send him in when I tell you. I guess. " he says clearing his throat sitting back down. She nods walking out. I turn to look at him.
" I'll call you. " he says. Before I can say anything he points to the door telling me to leave. I don't say anything. I walk out the office slamming the door. I hear him smack his lips and I walk out in the lobby.
" Didn't get the job?" The girl that was staring at me says smirking.
" Fuck you bitch. " I swing open the door and jump in the car speeding home.

* Eazys pov *
I hear a knock on my door and I inhale deeply. Preparing myself for whatever he has to do or say.
" Come in. " the door opens and it's my assistance. She steps aside and jerry stands there. He looks around and walks in. She closes the door and he stands there staring at me. I'm leaning back and forth in my chair staring back at him.
Minutes and minutes go by. Just this awkward silence.
" What Jerry?"
" I need my job back E. " I let out a sigh and roll my eyes.
" Eric. " I stand up walking closer to him leaning up against my desk.
" what Jerry? "
He just looks at me. I do feel bad for him. He was like a father to me.
" Listen. You can't have your old job back. But. You can still work for me. If you want. " his face lights up.
" Maybe burning records or something ion know. But I'll think about it and let you know. " he walks over to me and hugs me. I don't hug back. He lets go
" Thank you Eric. Really. ". He says smiling at me walking out the office. I roll my eyes sitting back down reading paperwork.

* Stoney's pov *

Me Anita and Christian are sitting in the living room watching tv. He ordered Chinese food they're eating and I'm sitting here . Still with an attitude from earlier. He's flipping through the channels. He leaves it on MTV.
Breaking news in the music industry. NWA has officially announced they're back together. And is making music as we speak ! Stay tuned for more.
Anita looks at me smiling
" you didn't tell me that !"
" I forgot. " I say shrugging. Christian gets up kissing my mom.
" I gotta look at the pictures I took today. I'll see you in bed. " he says mouth still filled with food. She nods and he walks off into this basement thing.
I sit there with my arms folded. Staring at the TV.
I'm waiting for Anita to ask what's wrong but she doesn't. She continues eating acting like she doesn't even see I'm upset. I start breathing heavy. And she turns up the television and continues eating and drinking her soda. I stand up walking over to the TV shutting it off.
She smacks her lips and looks at me.
" What Stoney?"
" I'm upset. "
" I know. " she says opening her fortune cookie. She reads what it says and puts it down leaning back on the couch crossing her legs.
" You're not gonna ask what's wrong ?!"
I yell folding my arms.
" It can't be the house. Can't be your job because you haven't started. Can't be me. Can't be Christian. You have people cleaning up after you so it can't be that .... It must be. Hm. Hm. OH ERIC !" she says throwing her hands in the air.
My mouth opens but nothing comes out.
" if you're gonna let him irritate and damper your mood. You don't need to be with him. " she says pushing my head walking upstairs.
" what's that suppose to mean?" I say following her up to her room. She tries to shut the door and I push it open.
" STONEY!"
" MOM!" She lets out a sigh and runs her fingers through her hair.
" What is it ? What. What happened ?" She says rolling her eyes. Putting her hands on her hips. I lean up against the door
" Theres a lot of pretty girls working for him. I feel like he's gonna -"
She lets out a loud grunt cutting me off. Pushing me out the door. Before closing it she looks at me.
" You're my daughter I love you. But this is annoying Stoney. Tell him how you feel how it makes you feel or shut the fuck up about it !" She slams the door in my face and I stand there. I let out a loud scream and stomp down the stairs. I bang on the door that Christians in. He swings it open. I push him and come in
" okay sure come on in. " he says laughing shutting the door. My anger leaves me for a minute I look around and see gorgeous photos of celebrities. And models. They're all so breathtaking.
" you took these?"
" yeah. Nice ?"
" very. " I say breathless. He leans up against this drawer and looks at me.
" so what's up?"
" your girlfriend is annoying. " I say rolling my eyes. He laughs and I stare at him with a straight face.
" I'm serious. "
" I heard what happened. She's right you know. " I roll my eyes
" you too ?"
" you can't be mad if he doesn't know how you're feeling. Tell him. " he says looking around the room at the pictures. He walks to one and it takes it down.
" I'm serious. Go. Right now. Tell him. " he says looking back at me. I smack my lips walking out the door. I close it and stand there for a minute walking around the house. I look at the car keys on the table and I grab them walking out the door. I get in the car and turn the radio on
NWA BACK TOGETHER. MAKING NEW RECORDS. WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR THEM!
I shut the radio off laughing. Every station man.
I start driving to his house. And no cars are parked out in front. Thank god.
I ring the doorbell and the same girl from before answers.
" You again. " she says smiling.
" ha. Me again. " I say mocking her pushing her while walking in.
" You're still here ?"
" I wait for my ride. Eric tells me it's okay. "
" where is Eric ?"
" shower. " she says pointing upstairs.
I nod. I'm not leaving upstairs until I know she's gone. I hear the water running. It's quiet for a minute and she's staring at me almost as hard as I'm staring at her.
" What's your name?"
" Stoney. " she laughs.
" Stoney? What kind of name is Stoney?" She laughs again. I can't place her accent.
" the kind Eric loves to moan out. " her face drops and I smile. We hear a honk outside and she leaves slamming the door. I run upstairs. Hearing the water I follow the sound and go into the room. I look around and touch everything. I sit down on his bed. Then lay down. Then try to get in a seductive pose. But I quickly get up when I hear the water shut off. My heart starts pounding as I see him getting out. Opening the shower door. Steam fills the whole room. He grabs a towel putting it around his waist. He walks out the bathroom to his room. And he jumps.
" What the fuck girl?!" He yells. I stare at him. His hair dripping wet , chest dripping wet. Everything wet on him.
Stay focused. Remember why you're here. 
I look at him and he's staring at me smirking.
" We need to talk. " I breathe out finally.
" about ?" He says leaning up against the wall.  I get quiet again and I continue staring. He laughs and walks over to me. Making me lean back onto the bed so I can look at all of him. He stands in front of me. Towel hanging loosely off of his waist.
" Hm?" He says leaning down to me.