25

* Stoney's pov *
Several weeks have passed and I love working with Suge. The money I make is unreal. And Anita hasn't asked any questions. Even though deep down inside I know she knows what's really going on. 
Me and Alicia are back close now.  Working with the same people I guess we gots to be. She does completely different shit from me so I keep my distance. 
I have real diamond earrings and necklaces , name brand purses and shoes. & a real gold chain with little diamonds in it. 
My hair stays flat ironed from the shop , I go there so much they know me by my first name. 
It seems all good to be true.
My next purchase will be a car. I just don't know which one yet. 
I'm sitting down at Suges  house counting money.  His money. 
He's sitting next to me with his hand on my thigh.  He wants to fuck me so bad but I won't let him. My body and heart still belongs to Eric. No matter what the case is. 
" how much so far baby?" He says lighting his cigar
"10k so far. " a huge grin comes across his face. 
It's all laid out on the table I lean back on the sofa and just stare at it.
He parts it up and hands me 5k.
" what's this for ?" I say smiling. He shrugs his shoulders.
" for being loyal. "
" loyal?" I ask confused.
" I know you not fucking with anyone else. Right ?"
Flashbacks of me and Eric having sex pop  into my head giving me chills.
I shake my head.
" of course not. Only you. " I give a fake smile and leans in kissing me. I don't in gage in this kiss. They're not Eric's lips. They're not soft , they don't taste good like peppermint.  I pucker  up a little bit then back away laughing.
He smirks getting up. Seeing Alicia come downstairs fixing her dress she's wearing. Her hair is a mess and her makeup smeered.
This man walks down after her buttoning his pants. Suge walks over to the man and they walk outside. Alicia stumbles over to couch sitting down in front of me.
" you good?" I ask putting the money in my coach purse.  Leaning back playing with my diamond pinky ring.
" yeah girl I'm cool. " she says fixing her  hair.
" man why don't you just do what I do? Why you -"
" I can't sell what I do.  It won't work. "
I chuckle.
" don't get high on your own supply. Right ?"
She gives a little laugh agreeing.
She looks around for a little bit.
" have you talked to E ?" She asks in a whisper my heart jumps I look around.
" don't talk about that here. "
" it's just a question. "
Before I can say anything I hear the front door close and here comes Suge. He has money in his hand and he takes half of it then throws the rest to Alicia. 
She puts it in her bra and doesn't say anything. 
He sits  down next to me putting his arm around me.

He shuts on the TV & it's on the news channel.
Worlds most dangerous group NWA member ice cube leaves group. Says it's not worth it.  Rumor says Dre is next to leave. Stay tuned.
I roll my eyes and shut off the tv. My heart throbs. Poor e. I know he's stressed about this. 
Suge is smiling and Alicia is looking at me. 

" what's funny ?" I ask with an attitude.
" I'm thinking about creating my own record label. " he says with the cigar between his teeth.
" and rob eazy for all his  clients. "
" you can't get your own?" Alicia's eyes get big and so do mine. I put my head down for a minute. 
" if I didn't know any better I would say you're sticking up for him. "
I laugh.
" why would I ? I'm just saying. " I say sipping the cup of Hennessy on the table.  He laughs back and his grip on my thigh gets tighter making me jump a little. 
I stand up quickly
" Imma  go make some sales. " he looks up at me.
" this late ?"
" only 7. "
I say chuckling.
" hm. Okay. "
" I'll go with you. See if I can find any customers. " she says standing up with me. We quickly walk out the door down the street. 
It's quiet for a minute.
" you really need to watch your mouth Stoney. "
" why?"
" his temper gets to him. "
" meaning what?" She doesn't say anything else after. She just shakes her head and looks away.  I shrug it off not thinking anything of it.  We're standing up against the wall.
This is the crack head and hooker corner. 
This man pulls up in a black fancy car and she looks at me. He rolls down the window.
" how much?" He asks me.
" you got the wrong one. " I say with an attitude backing up. He looks at Alicia and she looks at me with sadness in her eyes.
" I'll be back. " she sighs getting in the car and it speeds off. I shake my head.
Few minutes pass by then several minutes. I'm ready to go no ones approaching  me.
I get my foot off the wall and start walking away.
" HEY !" I hear. I turn back quickly and see this man without a shirt on dirty blue jeans and torn  up shoes. He tries  to close me and I back away.
" yes?" I say folding my arms.
" you got that?"
" Whatchu need ?"
" Pookie. "
Meth
I nod and I hand it to him. I put my head down for a split second and I look back up and he takes off running.
" what the -"
A cop car pulls up in front of me blocking anyway for me to run. I just stand there. The white officer hops out the car running towards. He grabs me slamming me down on the roof of his car.
" YOURE UNDER ARREST. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. " He read off the rights I thought I'd never hear. He put me in cuffs and throws me in the back of the car. Tears immediately fill my  eyes.
What am i gonna do?

* Anita's pov *

I'm watching TV on my brand new television set that Stoney bought. She's been getting a lot of new stuff for the house. Even paid rent in advance and the bills. She says she got a job around here but a part of thinks she's lying. I don't wanna question it. We have a don't ask don't tell policy now. Just to spare each other feelings and what we really think of each other. If it becomes out of hand then I'll ask. She swears to me she isn't selling her body and that's really my main concern. 
I'm sitting down eating popcorn and my doorbell rings. I get up and go to the door and look out the peephole. It's James. I've been waiting for him to show up.
I open the door and he walks in. I shut the door but I don't lock it

" hey. You look good. "
" I know. And hey. " he gives a light laugh. 
" well. I'm glad you called. "
" yeah it's not what you think.  " I say smiling. 
" oh?"
" listen. This isn't working anymore. I don't wanna be with you anymore. I packed up your shit and it's right there. " I say pointing to the corner where his suitcases are.
" Sorry. " I say after a long moment of silence.
" what - what did I do wrong ?"
" nothing. I just. I don't want you anymore. " I say shrugging opening the front door. He looks at me with a fire look in his eyes and he grabs his bags and walk out the door. Mumbling bitch as he leaves. I smile and slam the door.
I go upstairs and put on my tight  black dress. It's all lace in the back. The upper back that is.  I let my long hair down and throw on hoop earrings. I put on black heels and a light pink lipstick. I put on mascara and eyeliner. And stare in the mirror. 
You deserve go out and have some fun. I tell myself. I grab my purse and car keys and run down the stairs walking out the door. I hear the phone ringing. I stop for a second.
They'll leave a voicemail
I say smiling to myself slamming and locking the door heading for my car. 

* Stoney's pov *.
The house phone rings and rings. I start crying even more. No one is answering their phones. 
I hang up the phone and look at the security guard.
" No ones answering. "
" that's not my problem. Back to your cell. " my heart starts beating fast.
" please just one more phone call please !" He looks around for a minute then rolls his eyes.
" one more. And if they don't answer youre shit out of luck until Monday. " I smile and pick up the phone dialing Eric's number.
Please please please
It rings three times and a kid picks up.
" hi !"
" uhm hi is uhm Eric there ?"
" who?"  The kid asks confused. 
" your dad is he there ?" I ask again
" DADDY SOME GIRL IS ON THE PHONE. " I hear footsteps and he picks up
" hello?"
" oh my god Eric. " tears start falling again
" Stoney? What's wrong?"
" I -"
One minute remaining on this call.
" wait ... Stoney are you in jail?!"
" yes Eric I just. Please come get me I'll pay you back please!"
He lets out a long sigh.
" alright I'm on my way. "
The call hangs up and I hang up the phone. I walk back over to the security and he opens the cell gate I walk in and sit down. This place is a dirty mess.

30 minutes later the security opens the gate.
" Stoney. You're free to go. " I jump up and run out.  I'm still in the same clothes thank god.
I walk out and see Eric standing there with a mad disgusted look on his face. I try to walk over to him and the lady at the desk calls me.
" you want your stuff or what? " she says smacking her gum. I nod walking over there. I take off the shoes they gave me and hand them back to her putting back on my converse sneakers. I put on all my rings and earrings and chain. She hands my purse and I check making sure my money is still in there. I look at her and she looks at me up and down.
" I'll see you soon. " she laughs blowing a bubble.
I quickly walk over to Eric and we leave. He swings open the door not even holding it for me and jumps in his car. I get in and he drives off. 
The car ride is silent and I keep looking over at him and he doesn't look back.
" can you talk to me ?" I say in a whisper.
" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!" he screams making me jump.