30

* Eazys pov*
She's still so innocent somehow. Even after everything and what's gonna happen. I love it. 
I'm sitting here waiting on Jerrys  slow ass.  And then I finally hear a knock on my door. 
I get up and answer it and it's him. I swing open the door and sit down on the couch lookin at him. He shuts the door.
" Eric. What's this about ?"
He says taking off his jacket.
" no need for all that. It'll be quick. " he raises his eyebrows looking at him.
" Some money's missing out of the company's account. "
" why are you telling me this?"
" you're apart of the company aren't you?" I say standing up
" are you accusing me of stealing ?" His whole voice changes.
" I'm not accusing you of anything motherfucka I'm just telling you.  " he gets quiet. That's how I know he took the shit.
" I'm suppose to tell my partner when shit is missing right ?" I lighten up my voice not wanting him to suspect anything. 
He smiles.
" right. I'm sorry Eric I've been real jumpy lately. You know. " he laughs I give a fake laugh back.
" yeah I know. " it gets quiet and he looks at me.
" The plan with Suge is off right ?" He looks way more concerned than he should be.
" of course. I was just talking. You know how I am when I'm mad. " I say giving him a friendly push on the arm. 
" good. I don't want you getting in trouble or caught. " I laugh. Me? Getting caught ? Never.
" well that's all I wanted to talk about. " I tell him walking towards the door. He nods his head following me.
" We'll  find out whose taking the money. Don't worry. " he puts his hand on my shoulder and I cringe. I push out a smirk and nod my head.  He opens the door leaving and I slam it shut locking it.  I go to my phone and pick it up dialing ice cubes old number. I hope it isn't changed. 
It rings a few times and someone picks up.
" Hello?"  A females voice.
" Hi uh is Oshea there?"
" Whose calling?"
" Eric. " the phone goes quiet for a minute then he picks up.
" Hello?"
" yo cube its E. " it's quiet again.
" Yo wassup e ?"
" it's been a minute man. I need to talk to you about some shit. "
" what's up ?"
" can we meet up?" He exhales for a long minute.
" yeah man. Where at?"
" the diner by my house.  "
" fasho I'll be there. " he hangs up.

* Stoney's pov *
I'm sitting in bed bored out of my mind. Thinking about tomorrow has me restless.
I hear a knock on my door and I sit fully up.
" come in. " the door opens and I see my mom standing there. She comes in and closes the door sitting down on my bed. 
" If you don't  wanna me we don't have too you know. " she says sadly.  I exhale looking at her.

" I think it's a great idea mom. " her face lights up.
" really?!"
" yeah. Gettin out of this house leaving the bad memories and shit. It's a good idea. I'm in. " I say smiling at her. She grabs me hugging me.
" good I'll tell him. " she gets up skipping out of my room closing the door. I laugh laying back and my phone rings.
" hello?"
" what's good ?"
" Whatchu want tone ?" I roll my eyes.
" my niggas been telling me you still seeing Eazy. "
" so what? "
" bah it's not so -"
" I'm a grown ass woman. This gang shit ain't gon matter when you're 30. Get a life and stop worrying about mine. That goes for you and your homies. Don't go near Eric or you will be fucking sorry. "
" you talking  like you about that life blood. " I can hear him getting mad.
" well I am Juwans sister. Don't forget that. " he's quiet for a long minute.
" we finished hear?"
" yeah we finished. " he hangs up the phone and I hang up. Laying back running my fingers through my hair  irritated. 

* Eazys pov *
I'm sitting at the diner. I left right when I hung up. I like being early at places especially when I'm meeting up someone that I have or had beef with just in case they try to try something.  Even though I don't think that's the case with Cube you can't ever be sure. 
He pulls up and walks in the diner. He spots me right away and walks over sitting down. With a mean mug on his face.
" what's good my nigga ?" He daps me. Still with the mean mug. I can't help but laugh.
" fix your face my nigga. " he looks at me for a second then starts laughing making me laugh.
" man what's good with you? It's been a long time !" He says.
" shiiiiit. " I say back. It gets quiet. A woman in a tight skirt comes up to us.
" anything you need boys ?" She says with a note pad in her hand.
" nah I'm cool. "
" yeah me too I'm straight. " she nods looking at the both of us.
" let me know if you need anything. " she winks walking away. We both look at each other smirking.
" Man Kim would kill me. "
" Stoney would kill me. " I say chuckling.
" Stoney? You still fuckin w that girl?"
" mannnn yeah " I say laughing. I can't believe it either.
" damn I forgot about her. And her friend to be honest. "
We both start laughing remembering the night we all got drunk.
" those were good  times man. " he says getting serious.
" Man we need to get back together. The whole group reunited. And stop bullshitting. " I say leaning back.
" as good as that sounds I can't fuck with you if you still fucking with Jerry man. "
Maybe what everyone is saying is true. Jerry a snake.
" don't worry about Jerry. Get back with the group and he'll be gone. Fr. "
A huge smiles comes across his face.
" that's a yeah then my nigga. Soon as you fire him I'll get outta my contract and I'll be there signing your ruthless one. " we both start laughing and dap. 
" good man good.  But I need to get going I got shit to do tomorrow. " I say standing up. He stands up too.
" iight was good seeing you man. "
" you too my nigga "
we hug and leave. Walking out separate doors. 
Everything's starting to come together. I think to myself driving home.