7

She's staring at me with her big brown eyes.
" WELL?!"
" Can I breathe first ?! Jesus !" I say breathing loudly.
" nothin happened. " I say opening the door. She reaches over slamming it back and looks at me
" I know something happened. "
" no it didn't Alicia. I promise. " I smile. There's something about her I don't trust anymore. I want to tell her but I know I shouldn't.

* Alicia's POV *.
She flashes me a smile. And I give her one back. A fake one I know she's lying but I can't call her on it. Not just yet. I roll my eyes to myself and let her get out the car. I get out after she's already inside the house I stand outside for a second calming myself down knowing there's gonna be issues if I don't.

I breathe out and walk inside. Everyone's laughing and smoking. I go around the corner and Stoney is sitting on E's lap. And they both look relaxed. She doesn't look nervous or anxious. I can't hide my anger. My eyebrows dent as I stare at them. Eazy sees me and winks then starts laughing.

" Come here baby. " Dre says. I fake a smile walking over to him. He puts me on his lap and kisses me. I kiss him quick then get off his lap sitting next to him. I look over at E & Stoney and he's kissing on her neck with his hand half way up her dress. Cube and ren give each other a look and smile.
" how about yall get a room. " Cube says. Stoney stands up and Eric looks surprised. I'm as shocked as he is.
" Lead the way. " She says. And they all " ooooo oh shit " my face stays straight. And my jaws tighten up.

*Stoney's POV *
They're all " ooo'ing " and my face turns red from smiling and being embarrassed. I look over at Alicia's and my face drops. Seeing her face .... I now know how she really feels about me and Eric. When I look at her she smiles thinking I didn't see her original face. I smile back not wanting her to know I know.
Eric takes my hand and takes me upstairs. We get to his room and he closes the door. He lays down on the bed.
" Where's your bathroom?" I say quickly. He points to a door in his room and I run over to him going in locking the door. I look into the mirror
Get it together Stoney. You're 17. You have to get sexual with someone eventually right? Why not this gorgeous man. Calm down. You're ok. You're ok. I say to myself I stand up straight and walk out the bathroom.
" You good?" He asks smirking. I nod my head. I walk over to him and climb on top of him. He looks up at me.
" Can I take your shades off?"
" Go head. " he says putting his hands behind his head. I slowly trace my hands on his face all the way up to his eyes and take them off. I lose my breath. His beautiful big brown eyes piercing into mine.
" You have beautiful eyes" I breath out. He smiles and grabs the back of my neck bringing me down to him and starts kissing me. I put his glasses down on the night stand. And grab the sides of his face kissing him back. His hands go up and down my body. He grips my thighs going up under my dress pushing it up. Exposing my black panties. He pushes the dress up more and more. I stop kissing him sitting up straight I lift my arms up he sits up his chest against mine and he takes off my dress. Throwing it to the ground. We continue to kiss. I grab his shirt lifting it up and he takes it off. Flipping me over he's on top of me grinding against me.
I've never felt this way before. The way my body is reacting is shocking. With one hand he's grabbing my boob and the other rubbing my clit. I moan out. Quickly feeling embarrassed I stop.
" Let me hear you baby. It's okay. " he whispers against my lips.

* Alicia's POV*.
Everyone's sitting around talking and laughing. Smoking and drinking and my mind is on Stoney and E. My leg shakes up and down with all the thoughts I'm thinking myself into an even worse mood.
" What's wrong with you girl? You ain't hit the blunt not one time. " Dre asks putting his hand on my thigh. I smack his hand away standing up quickly.
" Whatchu think they doing up there?" I ask walking near the stairs.
" Shit probably fucking by now " Cube says laughing. Ren laughing with him.
" She's a virgin I don't think she would let him fuck that quick ".
" Well maybe you rubbed off on her. E is very persuasive. " yella says. I look back at him with a mad look.

" I'll be back yall. " I say walking outside shutting the door quick. I run to my car and grab my pager. I page Juwan " 911 911 911 ". And the phone in my car rings. I pick it up quick.
" What's up blood?" He says. His voice is so sexy I think to myself.
" Yo where you at right now?"
" Shit around. What's good?"
I bite my lip. Do I really wanna do this?"
" Hold on. " I tell him. I run back inside easing my way up the stairs. I hear Stoney moaning. I see red. Going back outside I pick up the phone again that's attached in my car.
" So I'm at Eazys. "
" the fuck you telling me for? I don't fuck with them mark ass crabs!"
" Yeah I know you don't. But your sister here. "
It goes silent. And I smile a huge smile.
" What is she doing there? Yall picking up weed again?"
" again? We never have. Not from them anyway. But she's up in the room with Eazy right now. As we speak. And from what I hear it's get a lil hot. "
" WHAT THE FUCK? IM ON MY WAY!"
" his boys here. Better come with a few yours. "
" fasho. " he hangs up and I hang up. Leaning against my car I smile waiting outside.