17

" What are you doing here ...?"
" I talked to your mom. " my heart drops. She probably embarrassed me oh my god.
" how did that go?" I say in a calm voice putting my hair behind my ear
" she's a hard woman. " he says laughing. I give a light nervous chuckle.
He sits down in my chair staring at me.
" you look nice when you wake up. " I laugh a little bit trying to fix my hair sitting down.
It's quiet and this is more awkward then when we first met.
He inhales deeply looking at me with his head cocked to the side. 
I roll my eyes.
" why do you have glasses   on at night?"
He shrugs.
I stand up and walk over to him taking them off putting them down on my dresser and sitting back down.

" what did you and my mom talk about ?"
He smiles
" nothing really you know. " I mouth Oh. Twiddling my fingers I look around my room acting as if it's a new scenery.
" Why are you here ?" I finally ask.
He dents  his eyebrows
" I thought you'd be happy to see me. "
" I seen you today. And you acted like I didn't even exist. "
" I was busy. "
" didn't look that busy to me. " he rolls his eyes standing up. I look up at him.
" Man what do you want from me ? "
This question again
I let out a huge sigh.
" Look I don't want a relationship. I got too many options. " he says in a nonchalant tone.
" and I guess I'm not good enough?"
" did I say that ?"
" basically ...."
" you pissing me off.  " his jaws get tight and I can't help but bite my lip. He's so sexy.
He sees me and chuckles. And walks over to me grabbing my by my neck he kisses me.
" you miss me ?" He asks in a slow tone.
I nod my head.
" what did you miss ?" He steps back sitting down staring at me.
A rush of nervousness comes over me.
I then remember what my mom told me strangely thinking of her at this moment.  Be bad for him.
" everything. "
" you haven't even experienced everything. " he says sucking his teeth moving his head to one side.
" why are you so far away?" I say changing the subject.
He motions his head for me to come to him.
I do the same w my head. He rolls his eyes and I do the same.  I yawn and when with my eyes closed I hear him say " shit "
" what?" I say my eyes wide.
" I dropped something on the floor. Can you look for it ?" I get confused but stand up looking around the floor.
" nah I think you gotta get down on your knees and look  under your bed. " I nod and get down crawling in circles for a minute I stop right my bed and look under it and see nothing. I turn towards him sitting down on the heels of my feet slouching.
He's sitting there. Legs gaped with his back up against the chair. Smirking down at me. It finally hit me that he didn't lose anything at all. A part of me wants to be mad but this is my chance now.
I sit up straight giving him a mad look. 
He licks his lips and I crawl over to him. sitting between his legs looking up at him.
" is this what you wanted ? "
He nods his head. He lifts up his huge hand and places it on the side of my face, his hand moving past my ear to the back of my head. He grips my hair tight and I inhale deeply closing my eyes. 
" look at me. " his voice deep echoing through out the quiet room.
My eyes open slowly and he's staring down at me. Biting his lip. 
I want him.
My hands travel from my lap to his legs up to his thighs. He lets go of my hair and leans back still staring at me. I stare back at him. He chuckles a little bit.
" you want help?" He says chuckling I nod my head.
He unbuttons his jeans and unzipped them. My heart starts beating fast he shifts in my chair sitting up a little more. Me doing the same sitting up straight.
" what do you want me to do it with it...?" I whisper.
He licks his lips
" put it in your mouth. "  I look at my door for a minute making sure it's locked and gulp.
I sit up more off of my heels and pull his jeans and boxers down , pulling it out. I look at him and he raises his eyebrow. My heart is beating so fast I feel like he can hear it.
It's already hard and I look at him again. He's starting to look irritated.
You can do this. I think to myself and lean down putting my mouth on the head he lets out a sigh and leans back on the chair.
I suck on the head not knowing what to do. 
He tangles his hands in my hair and moves my head up and down on it. I'm following his motions. His breathing gets deeper and heavier.
He has pressure on my head and I jolt up breathing. My eyes red and watery.
He grabs my head and puts it back in my mouth.
" breathe through your nose baby. " he breathes out. I inhale through my nose relaxing.
This is kinda fun.
He lets go of my head and my head still moves up and down.
" mmmmm fuck. " he moans out lifting his hips up following my motions.

* Anita's pov *

It's been a little while since he went in her room. I wonder what's happening.  I'm pacing the hallway biting my nails. 

I hear the door shut and I look over the staircase.
Fuck it's jay. 

* Jays pov *
I shut the door quietly as I possibly can. I've been drinking and I feel bad for what I said to my moms. 
I look up and see her looking down at me. She looks pissed. I roll my eyes and walk towards the stairs and she's running down. She grabs me by my shoulders.
" what are you doing ?" She looks worried.
" uhm I wanna apologize for uh what I uh what I said. "
" have you been drinking ?"
" .... Nah "
She rolls her eyes pushing me to my room. what is her problem ? I think to myself.
" we'll talk about in the morning okay? Goodnight. " she pushes me in my room and shuts the door.
What the fuck? I think to myself falling into my bed.

* Anita's pov *
Fuck that was a close one. I walk up the stairs slowly making sure jay doesn't come out of his room. It's time for E to leave.

* Stoney's pov *

" fuck I'm about to cum. ah shit. " he grabs my head pushing it down and warm liquid shoots in my mouth taking me by surprise 
" fuuuuuuck. " he breathes out letting go of my head I back up looking at him.
Still shocked.
" swallow it. " he says laughing. I swallow it all in a swift move.
I relax slumping down.
" it taste good ... "
He starts laughing. I laugh putting my head down.
" is that weird to say?"
" nah nah it's good you like it. " he says laughing still. 
I hear a little knock on my door and we both stop laughing.  I get up and go the door. It's mom.
I look back at him and he buttoned and zipped his pants already. I open the door fully and she walks in shutting the door. She shuts on the light.
" Jays here. " she says with a worried look on her face.
" There's a ladder attached to my balcony E. Come with me. " my moms says. He nods getting up.
He walks past me and kisses me on the cheek. My face turns red and so does my mom. I smile putting my head down. She leaves shutting my door. I sit down on my bed I cover my face smiling. 
I touch my lips then lick them. They taste like Eric. I'm smiling like an idiot and my door opens. I jump.
" it's me calm down. " my mom says smiling. She leans up against the door.
" how'd it go?"
" really good. " I say in a whisper. She gives me a thumbs up closing my door.
" goodnight. " I hear her say through the door.
" night. " I say smiling.