35

I go in my room and look around. I don't know where to put what. They set the dresser up where I wanted and my bed so that's a load off. I pick up the box with my money phone and gun in it. I shut my door and lock it. I put my money and gun under my bed like last time and plug my phone in.
I start unpacking clothes putting them in my huge walk in closet.
This whole atmosphere is gonna take some getting used to.
My phone starts ringing. And I answer it.
" Hello?"
" hey. Sorry about earlier. "
I roll my eyes letting out a sigh.
" it's cool Alicia. " it's quiet after that. Honestly after Suge dying there's no point or use in us even holding contact.
" Anything else ? I'm busy unpacking. "
She lets out a loud breath.
" I'm moving to Chicago to live with my brother. "
" Yeah?"
" yeah. "
" well that's good. Get outta Cali. Something new. " I say leaning up against my dresser.
" Yeah just wanted to let you know. Thanks for everything girl. "
" No problem. " she hangs up and I hang up. She still sounds so sad about Suge. There would've been a point in time where I would've felt so bad for everything that happened. But I don't. And I didn't. I don't feel anything about the situation. I shrug walking around my room unpacking everything.

Few hours have passed and I hear the front door open and Anita running down the stairs. I come out my room and stand over the staircase. She runs into his arms and he catches her. A smile comes across my face. I walk downstairs
" You guys are so cute it's sickening. " I say playfully rolling my eyes. They look at me smiling. He lets go of her and gives me a side hug.
" How do you like the place Stoney?"
" I love it. It's beautiful. You have a beautiful ass house " I say looking around in amazement still.
" WE have a beautiful house. " he says smiling.
Me and Anita look at each other smirking.
" you guys hungry?" He asks walking to the kitchen. We follow him.
" I'm okay. I'm pretty tired actually. " i say.
" Alright go catch some Z's kid. " he says. I laugh kissing my mom on the cheek and walk up the stairs.
I get to my room and run my shower. I'm glad I have a full bathroom in my room. It makes everything so much easier somehow.
I get out the shower and call Eric. 
" hello?"
" hi what are you doing ?"
" working.  You?"
" when do I get a job at ruthless?" I hear him laugh.
" I'll interview you tomorrow. "
" interview ?"
" you didn't think I was gonna give it to you that easy did you?"
" you never do. " I say smirking. 
"Right. 9:30 am.
Goodnight. " I hear the smile on his voice and I hang up laying down. 

*The next morning *
The loud alarm wakes me up. I jump up out of bed hurrying to turn it off.  I'm confused for a minute then I remembered we move.  I stand there in the middle of my room looking around. I finally start moving and wash my face and brush my teeth. 

I get dressed wearing black high waisted jeans and a tied up flannel.  I put my hair down. It's a curly type of straight.  Someone comes in my room and I walk out of my bathroom. It's a old white lady. She stands there staring at me. I stand there staring at her.
" uhm. Who are you?"
" I didn't know someone was in here. I work for Christian. Cleaning. " she says smiling. 
" oh well uh no thanks. " I smile back. She nods her head and walks out closing the door. I stand there confused but then finish getting ready. I walk out my room down the hall. Moms door is open I walk in and she's in the bathroom. 

I walk in and grab her vanilla perfume.
" where you going ?"
"job interview. " I say smiling.
" oh yeah? Where ?"
" This big company.  " I put the perfume down and walk towards her kissing her cheek
" Taking the car. " I yell leaving the room. I run down the stairs and see ladies cleaning. I shake my head and head for the door putting my shoes on and grabbing the car keys. I start driving there. It' has a huge sign RUTHLESS.  So I don't really need directions. I drive around for awhile until I see it.

I pull up in the parking lot. And get out walking in. I thought it would like a studio but it's a real company.  With people working for him.  I get nervous for some reason. I walk up to the desk.
" Goodmorning ma'am. Welcome to ruthless records how may I help you today?"  I stare at her.
" Uhm. I have a 10:30 appointment. " I say holding back my laugh. I give myself to this man and I have to make an appointment to see him.

She looks through this thick book for a minute. 
" oh Stoney?" She asks looking up at me.
" Yeah. That's me. " she smiles.
" He's  in a meeting right now. Just wait right there and when he's done I'll have you go in. " I smile back at her
" Thank you.  "

I walk over to all the chairs and I sit down. I look around snd I'm truly proud of Eric. This is amazing.  I snap out of my gaze as I feel this girl staring at me. I look back at her. I can tell she's mad about something looking at me up and down.

" You here for a contract?"
" Job. " her face lightens up. 
" Stoney. Mr E is ready for you. " she interrupts the awkward moment I was gonna have. I smile getting up.  Another worker walks in front of me leading me to his office. 
Eazy e. Written in gold letters on the office door. The girl knocks. 
" Come in.  " I hear him say and she opens the door. I stand behind her.
" We have Stoney here for you sir. "
He looks up and smirks.
" Thank you.  Close the door on your way out.   " she nods smiling moving to the side. I walk in his office and stand there until the girl leaves.  He looks at me up & down stroking his chin hair.
" So uh - " he puts his head down looking at the paper in front of him.
" Stoney! What can I do you for today?" He leans back in his chair smiling. 
" A job Mr Eric. " I say hiding my smile.
" Have a seat then ms Stoney." He says pointing towards the chair that's in front of him.