29

* few weeks later *.
Everything is falling into place with Suge. The guys are making me rush the process but I know what I'm doing. If he suspects anything I'm the first to get it. Alicia doesn't know a thing and that's how it's gonna stay. I know she's in love with Suge and will tell trying to get under his wing and be the main girl again.
I've met Christian my moms boyfriend now. I approve of him. He makes her happier than any man has ever made her.
I walk downstairs wearing tight high waist black pants and an even tighter pink glittery crop top.
I have my hair down and flat ironed with hoop earrings in. I put my shoes on and head for the door.
" Where are you going miss thing ? " my mom comes around the corner asking.
" to go break some hearts. " I say winking. Christian comes behind her grabbing her and kissing her. Making her face light up.
" Well you look nice. " he says looking at me.
" thanks " I say spinning around.
" you gonna be gone all night ?"
" probably not why do you ask?"
" I have to talk to about something important tonight. " she says.
" we. " he chimes in.
" yes we have to talk to you about something important. " I raise my eyebrow.
" uhm. Ok. " I say walking out the door. My mom already agreed for me taking her car. So I don't have to have him pick me up. I get in and start driving to his house. I already know what I'm gonna say and how I'm gonna do it
I have to speed this shit up. Pretending to want him is sickening honestly. After a few minutes I arrive at his house. I hate how small Compton is. Everyone's so close but so far at the same time.

I park on the other side of street and get out walking over to the house. I ring the door bell and Alicia answers.
" You look cute girl " she says smiling. I smile back walking in.
Suge is sitting on the couch and his face lights up when he sees me. I fake a smile and walk over to him he stands up hugging me. Squeezing me tightly. He lets me go and looks at me.
" you look gorgeous. "
" thank you. "
" doesn't she look gorgeous y'all?" He says everyone's eyes hit me and they all agree. I see Alicia standing in the corner brewing. I smirk a little bit. I can't help it. The attention is nice.
He looks down at me and I get on my tip toes with my hands on his shoulder. I go close to his ear and whisper.
" I wanna be alone with you. Make all these people including Alicia leave. " I lean back down giving him the puppy dog eyes. It gets him every time.
He inhales deeply.
" everyone out!" He yells over the music. The music stops playing and everyone looks at him confused.
" everyone out. Move it. Now !" He yells even louder. Making me jump a little bit. Everyone scatters out the door. Alicia stands there by the front door escorting everyone out.
" including you. Kick rocks. " he says waving his hand at her. She looks at me and I shrug walking over to the door. She rolls her eyes leaving I shut the door and lock it. I inhale deeply.
Here's coming the acting
I turn around and look at him smiling. He smiles back and sits down. Smoking his cigar. I roll my eyes in disgust. I walk over to him standing behind him I run my hands down his shoulders and buff arms. I have to admit his upper body is nice.
" better ?" He asks.
" much better baby. " I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek. I keep rubbing his arms and shoulders up and down. I start rubbing his shoulders giving him a massage. I feel him relax.
" I think you work a little too hard. " I say between squeezes I give his shoulders.
" yeah?" He breathes out.
" yeah. " I say in a pouty voice.
" you never have enough time for me. It's like I'm not important to you. " I whisper.
" You are important to me. "
" am I?"
" yes. "
" Prove it. "
" how ?"
" take me out. " I say changing my tone a little bit.
" when ? And where ?"
" Tomorrow night. The drive in. "
He's quiet for a minute. I hope I didn't blow it.
" It's gonna be raining tomorrow night. No one will be at the drive in really. "
Fuck think of something quick.
" I know baby. No one will hear us. " I say close to his ear. He gets chills and I laugh to myself.
" okay tomorrow. "
That was easier than I thought.
I smile and he looks up at me. He puckers his lips and I lean down quickly kissing him.
The door opens and it's slick his driver.
" Sorry to interrupt Suge but we got a customer for Alicia. " he says looking at me.
Suge looks at me and sighs.
" I'll go. I have to talk to my mom anyways. " I say smiling getting up. He walks me out and slaps my ass hard making me jump. I look back forcing a smile even tho I wanna throw up.
He winks and I walk out going to my moms car getting in and speeding off quick. I just wanna go home and disinfect.
I shake my whole body. Before going home I detour going to Eric's house. I see different cars parked outside and I get happy. Thank god they're all here.
I park quick and hop out the car. I ring the door bell a few times and Yella answers.
" hubba hubba hot mama. " he says opening the door fully I smile at him.
" YO E YOUR GIRL HERE AND SHE LOOKING BOMB. " He yells out. I walk over to the living room and E looks back at me and a smirk comes across his face.
There's a lot of girls in the room and it instantly pisses me off but I don't say anything. My facial expressions talk for me.
" Yo what's good Stoney?" Ren asks kissing on this girls neck.
I laugh.
" the honeys gotta spilt. I have info. " I say folding my arms.
" wait for us outside. In the back. " the girls smack their lips and go in the back to where to the pool is.
" it's cold out there. " one girl says.
" well you should've brought a jacket. " Dre says laughing. Yella pushes them out and slams the door. They all look at me.
" tomorrow night. Drive in. "
" That's a open ass place Stoney. " Dre says worried.
" I'm sorry Dre I couldn't tell him hey big poppa lets go to a dark alley where no one can see or hear us. Just trust me. " I throw my hands in the air smacking my lips.
" like cmon now !"
" big poppa ?" Eric says with his eyebrow raised. Before I could respond Ren speaks.
" she's right Dre. It's perfect actually. No ones gonna be there really because it's gon be raining. So. "
" and whoever is there we can pay them off to leave. " yella chimes in. Dre smiles nodding his head in agreement.
" so it's a plan?"
" it's a plan. " they all say except Eric.
Yella opens the door letting the girls come in. A girl sits next to Eric and I grab Eric's hand he stands up and I take him upstairs in the master bedroom. His I'm guessing.

" hope one of those girls aren't for you. " I say folding my arms. He shuts the door laughing.
" and if it was ?"
" it wouldn't end well for her. Or you."
" you don't scare me Stoney. " he says coming closer to me. I can't help but smile he walks past me and sits his glasses and hat down on his dresser. And leans up against it looking at me up and down.
" you look good. "
" thank you. "
" too good. " he adds quickly.
I laugh a little bit and it gets quiet.
" I've been having dreams about you you know. "
" yeah?"
" yeah. " I say getting closer to him I press myself against him. I kiss him and he kisses back. His lips are the softest thing I've ever felt.
I put my hands on his hips pulling him closer to me.
His phone rings and he pushes me lightly off him. I smack my lips and he answers.
" hello?" He looks over at me. And points the phone my direction. I look at him weird.
" it's for you. " he says laughing. I walk over and pick it up.
" hello?..."
" I need you home babe !" I hear anitas voice. I roll my eyes.
" now ?"
" yes ma'am. " I let out a irritated sigh.
And hang up.
" gotta go?" He says folding his arms. I nod my head.
We walk downstairs and out the front door. He stands there for a minute looking at me.
" we're gonna try something tonight. "
" what do you mean?" I ask him confused.
" just answer when I call. " he says with a sexual look in his eye. I nod my head smiling. Walking to moms car I get in and drive away.

I get to my house and the doors already unlocked I walk in and they're sitting there holding hands smilin at me. I close the door and stand there looking at them.
" oh god you're not pregnant are you?!" I ask in disgust.
Her face drops and he starts laughing
" no no I'm not pregnant. "
I sigh
" thank god "
" well what is it ?" I say slouching up against the door.
" Christian has asked me. Well us. To move in with him. "
I look around for a minute. Not saying anything.
I just look at them and walk upstairs.
" Stoney?!" She yells after me.
I stop looking back.
" well ? Any input ? "
" I. I don't know. I mean. I don't know. " I say walking in my room. I lay down on my bed kicking my sandals off turning on the TV. nightmare on elm street is on and I keep it on there watching it. Movie after movie comes on and I'm still not tired.
My phone rings and I pick it up quick.
" Hello?"
" wassup baby?"
Eric
" watching movies. You?"
" Nothing really. Waiting on Jerry. " I smack my lips and he laughs.
I feel so different. I'm aching for him and I don't know how to tell him. Just the sound of his voice makes me melt.
I try to change the subject.
" Christian wants me and moms to move in with him. "
" Word ?" He asked sounding amazed.
" mhm. "
" you going to ?"
" I mean... " I say trailing off.
" it's a good idea. After this shit with Suge you don't need to be in that house. Too many people know where you live anyway. " he says. He has a point. A great point.
" Ruthless is in Beverly Hills. "
" the company?"
" mhm. So you won't be far from me. I might move there too. Who knows. So I won't have to watch my back 24/7. " I can hear his smile in his voice.
" Good. We'll be closer. "
" much closer. " his voice gets deeper. And I twist my legs together exhaling.
" So uhm when are we gonna see each other ?"
" you just left what do you mean?"
" no like ..." I sigh not wanting to be put on the spot.
" When are we gonna fuck again you mean?" He asks smiling.
" Yeah that. " I whisper feeling embarrassed.
" Why didn't you just say that?"
" embarrassed I guess. " I whisper.
He chuckles
" don't feel embarrassed. Talk about it". His voice still gives me chills after all this time.
" I just want it. "
" where do you want it ?" I bite my lip smiling.
" everywhere.  "
I hear him breathe a little heavier.
" tomorrow baby. You're all mine. " I'm smiling like an idiot from ear to ear.
" okay. "
" Okay be ready for tomorrow. "
" I already am. "
" goodnight baby. "
" goodnight.  "