22

I've been in the showering for what seems like forever. It feels amazing the hot water washing all the liquor and make up off.
I get out drying off. I put on black boy shorts and black bra and Tiffany walks in my room shutting the door. I quickly try to cover up then relax seeing it's her. 
" I've seen it before. " she says rolling her eyes.
" where are you going ?" She folds her arm leaning up against the door.
" out. Gonna clear my head. " she raises her eyebrow. She knows I'm lying. 
She shakes her head , her long black hair moving side to side as she does.
" you some kind of girl man. "
I pull up my jeans buttoning them grabbing a sweat shirt ignoring her completely.
I put on my socks and converse and stare at her. Wanting her to move.
She smacks her lips and opens my door. I walk out bumping her as I do. Jogging down the stairs I get to front door and I get stopped by tone. 
" where you going ?"
" out. "
" are you  serious?" He asks eyebrows dented. 
I let out a sigh and stare at him. 
" we planning his funeral right now.  Don't you wanna be apart of that?"
" no I don't. He didn't want me in his business when he was alive. Nothing's changed.  You knew him better than anyone you and tiff.  You got this " I say pushing him out of the way walking out the door. I speed down the street and I stand there at the cross walk. I hear a loud honk and I look over. The windows are tinted so I quickly look away crossing the street the car follows me. I speed walk even faster and the car speeds up. I go to cross the street again and the car pulls in front of me rolling down the window I see E.
I let out a sigh I look around making sure Tone or none of his homies are watching and I get in. He speeds off quickly down the street into an alley. 

" what you was trynna play cat and mouse ?" He says in an irritated tone.
" I didn't know it was you fuck. "
We're driving and hit the freeway. I look at him in confusion.
" where are we going ?"
" don't ask questions just ride with me."
The ride is long and quiet. The radio isn't playing and I can feel the tension.  We get into Beverly Hills and all the beer bottles and cheap hookers are cleared out nowhere to be found. 
I'm so sleepy I wanna dose off but I don't. I keep nodding in and out.
I hear him laughing a little bit and I sit up straight looking out the window. We pull up to this semi big house and he gets out. I stay in the car and he looks back at me.
" I'm not gon carry you in the house Stoney. " i quickly open the door and follow him he smacks his lips and rings the doorbell.
Okay so I know this isn't his house if he's ringing the bell. Where are we?
A few moments  later the door swings open and I see an old white man my eyes get big.
" Eric ! How are you?" He says smiling.
" I'm cool. Can we chill here for a bit ?"
" of course of course come in. " he says with the same smile. I give a weak side smile and walk in after eazy.
Eazy walks to the kitchen and I stand there in the living room awkwardly. With my hands in my pockets.
" I'm Jerry heller. The manager of NWA. " he says extending his hand. I take my hand out my pocket shaking it.
I relax a little bit knowing who he is now.
" is it fun managing and stuff ?"
" I mean. It has its moments but -"
" Stoney come here. " Eric yells from the kitchen. I look at Jerry and he shrugs smiling. I skip to the kitchen and he's sitting down. Before I can sit down he stands up and walks down the hall and I follow him he opens the door and I walk in. He shuts and locks the door. I sit down and stare at him.

It's quiet for what seems like forever.
" so what happened Eric ?"
" well. First off you okay? "
" I'm coo. What happened ?"
He gives me a side look. The same look everyone's been giving me today.
" okay so -"
" listen I just wanna know if you killed him or not. That's all I need to know. I know there was a shootout. I know Juwan started it. But where you the one ?"
" No. I wasn't. We were all shooting and I ran out of bullets. Every nigga was still standing when I went inside the house. " his voice echoes through the room. 
I believe him. With all my heart I do. 
" I believe you. "
He looks at me through his shades.
" fa real?"
" yeah. You and him have had beef before I knew you. I mean why wait this long to do it if you wanted to ?"
He smiles at me.
" you're right. " a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders.  And I'm happy to be around him again.