15

We get in there and sit down. All the girls are looking at us. Compton is big but it's small at the same time. Everyone knows we're not friends anymore. A black girl approaches us. We used to go to school w her.

" yall want anything ?" She asks popping her gum.
" nah I'm good. "
" yeah me too. "
" well yall just can't sit here. " she says putting her hands on her hips.
" last time I checked this was a McDonald's not a fucking diner. Get gone. " I say. Alicia looking at me in shock. She rolls her eyes walking away switching.
I roll my eyes and look back at Alicia
" anyways. " I say breathing out.
" damn. " she says laughing. I give a light chuckle and stare at her scar for a minute. I feel bad. I didn't want all that to happen to her.
She catches me looking at it and shifts putting her head down.
" I wanna apologize Stoney. "
" for ?" I knew what for but I wanted her to admit she set me up.
" It was me that called Juwan. But I didn't know it was gonna get outta hand like that. " I roll my eyes.
" I mean I guess I was jealous. " she says in a whisper.
" of what?"
" the attention Eric was giving you. I'm sorry I am. And I miss you like crazy girl. Like nobody fucks with me now. "
" really ? No one fucks with me either. " I say laughing.
She laughs with me and it gets quiet.
" I don't know if we can be friends like we used to Alicia. I can't trust you. " I say in a serious tone. "
" I just didn't want him to hurt you. " she says giving me a sorry look. A part of me feels like she's lying. And another part feels like she's telling the truth. She couldn't have hated me all the time we were friends.
" You were kinda right about him anyways. " I say with a side smile. I explain bits and parts of what happened but not everything

" damn girl. That shit is crazy. He went from selling rocks to selling records. " she says smiling.
" damn I'm mad for pissing off Dre. Him having money would've been too bomb. Nails done every week. " I start laughing. Her ass.
Every female in the McDonald's runs outside scaring me and Alicia we both look outside to see NWA.
She looks at me
" you going over there?"
" you not ?" She pointed to the scar on her face. I dented my eyebrows.
" yeah I'm going " I get up walking outside.
I see cube first and he's smiling females are taking pictures with him and he's signing anything they throw at him. And I mean anything. He looks over at me and I'm standing there arms crossed he pushes his way through the crowd and walks over to me hugging me I hug him back he smells of cheap perfume.
" What's good stoney?"
" what's up cube. " I have to say his smile makes me smile.
" shiiiiit. " he says waving his arm at all the girls.
" ah shit here come E." He says. I look over and the crowd gets even louder. Every girl in it is screaming at the top of their lungs. He walks back in the group disappearing.
E is standing in front or the crowd now. Girls are basically ripping his clothes off. And it's making me mad to be honest.
I stand there staring at him arms folded. He finally looks at me raises his eyebrow and walks away into the crowd of girls. I stand up straight letting out a disappointed exhale. I back away slowly walking into the McDonald's. Me and Alicia being the only girls in the place. I sit back down holding my tears in. Her face turns in disgust.

" he didn't even acknowledge your life."
" well I mean. With hundreds of girls out there I wouldn't either. "
" he got you fucked up. " she says. I just put my head down.
" I gotta go. " I say realizing that it's almost dark.
" well it was good catching up with you stones. " I nod giving a weak smile

" yeah you too Alicia. " I push open the door roughly walking past the mob of girls and E to my house.
I've been crying ever since I left. Juwan was right about him. I wipe my eyes before I get to my porch.
I see Juwan and his homies. I roll my eyes walking up the stairs opening the loud creaky gate.
" Where you coming from?" He asks sipping a 40.
" McDonald's. " I mumble opening the front door.
" you get me anything?" One of his homies ask smiling.
" nigga do you see a bag in my fucking hand?" I roll my eyes slamming the door. I hear them laughing outside. I run upstairs slamming my door laying down in my bed kicking my shoes off I let out a loud exhale.
The door opens and it closes quietly.

" whaaaaaat" I say into the pillow

" you slamming doors like you pay bills." I hear amusement in her voice.
" what is it mom?"
She sits down on the edge of my bed.
" what's wrong ? "
I'm so irritated all I feel is pain and sadness. I jump up of out bed.

" WE DID IT OKAY? ME AND ERIC. WE DID IT AND NOW HE WONT FUCKING TALK TO ME!" I scream tears rolling down my face. Her eyes get huge as she jumps up to.
" DID IT? LIKE IT IT ?"
" YES IT IT. " her mouth drops.
" why would you I - you - I - what. What Stoney? What !"
" he made me feel special mom I don't know. I regret it cause all these groupies are all over him and just I don't know what to do. " I slump down in a chair I have in my room. She puts her hands on her hips looking down at me.
" did you wear a condom?"
No
" of course we did ! I'm not that stupid." She exhales shaking her head.
" are you disappointed in me?" She just looks at me and doesn't say anything.

*Anitas POV *
I look at Stoney. My sweet baby. Heartbroken. Her eyes big and red and nose running. I shake my head walking out of her room closing the door. I speed downstairs putting my shoes on and putting my hair up in a tight bun I walk outside slamming the door  to see Juwan and his hoodrat friends.
" get off my porch now. All of you. "
" why you tripping Mrs P?"
" I'm not " tripping " I don't want yall on my porch. " I say getting in my car.
" when I get back yall better be gone. Maybe even you Juwan. " I speed off down the street and around the corner I drive for a little bit going up and down streets.  I hear loud music playing and half naked and fully naked women. My eyes grow in amazement and I know I found what I was looking for. Or should I say who I was looking for. I park my car and get out I knock on the door. No answer I walk in and it's a mess.
My face turns in disgust. I tap a girl on the shoulder.
" What's up grandma?"
" Where's Eazy e ?"
She laughs
" I don't know what you want with him but he's back in the yard. " she looks at me up and down laughing again turning back around. 
I have on jeans and a v cut shirt and black converse. Compared to everyone else I'm dressed like a nun.
I make my way to the back and I see Eazy e. Sitting down with females all around him in bikinis some in just the bottoms. He sitting back with a smirk and a 40 bottle. The girls are touching all over him and sitting on his lap. I walk over there standing in front of him. The girls all giving me a look

" I need a word with you Eazy e. " he laughs.
" Now. "
" who the fuck is this old broad ?"
A girl on his lap says. I snatch her off throwing her in the pool grabbing him by his arm snatching him out of his chair. He looks shocked. I drag him through the back yard gate walking in the middle of street then to the other side on the sidewalk where it's quiet.
" You want my autograph or something?" He says laughing fixing his clothes.
I stand there arms folded
" you wish I wanted your autograph.  Who do you think you are? Fucking my daughter and just leaving? She trusted you and you do this? "
" and whose your -"
" take those damn shades off when I'm talking to you!" He takes them off quick looking at me.
" my daughter is Stoney. " his eyes get huge.

*Eazys POV *
My eyes get huge. They do look similar. Her moms hot for an old one.
" look ma'am. I apologize I've just been real busy. "
" busy? You don't look too busy right now.  My daughters special. She's not a hit it and quit it. " i wanted to call her a bitch so bad but I bit my tongue

" look your daughter doesn't understand my life style. "
" well make her understand. I will standby and watch her cry while you fucking around with these hood rat hoochie  mamas. "
I didn't say anything I just stared at her with one eyebrow raised.
" anything else?"
She looks at me in disgust and I give her the look right back. 
* Anita POV *.

" I'm not gonna force you to be with my daughter. But you better make it right some how. Tell her like it is. "
" listen miss ....  "
" Anita. "
" Miss Anita. Your son is the main one keeping me from her.  I don't want any issues or problems with that shit. He needs to know his place and he don't. " he says in a nonchalant tone.
I don't say anything about it because I know he's telling the truth about it. I smile at him.
I get out a piece of paper and write something on it against the pole.
" Here. "
" what's this?" He says chuckling.
" My address. I expect over to talk to Stoney.  " he opens his mouth and I walk away to my car. I get in it fast and he bends down looking in the window knocking on it. I roll it down a little bit
" Have a nice night E. " I speed off pushing him from my window.