1. A.J. - Daughter of Iron Man

I had no idea I'd be like my dad in a suit. I never thought I'd have a chest reactor like my dad did. I got that because of one big jerk by the name of Drivas, the Lord of Smoke. More like the Lord of Jerks to me.

     When I was 10 years old, I woke up in a room with the other kids of the Avengers. Thor's son, Hawkeye's son and daughter, Black Widow's daughter, Captain America's son, and the Hulk's son. We were all kidnapped while our parents and we were sleeping. He was gonna blow us up in that room! It was too obvious because there were bombs in the room! As were we begging to get out, and pleading for help, he came into the room. His skin was grey as a rainy sky, half of his face was covered in black face paint, and he had the eyes of a blind man. He came towards me, almost taking my life by burning a hole in my chest. I don't remember what happened later on, because I passed out.

     But, I do remember waking up in the bed of an abandoned house with the other kids sleeping. Of course, we tried looking for our parents, but we were a little resentful. If we looked for them, Drivas would kill us. So we knew we had to hide.

     Five years later... Things are so much better. We're like the poor and younger version of the Avengers. I'm 15, while most of my friends are younger/older than that. I'll spare you everyone's introduction for now... I'll just tell you the youngest and oldest. The youngest is Brittany, the daughter of Black Widow. She's 5 years old, but she can fight like her mom, that's for sure. The oldest is actually Nick, the Hulk's son. He's 18, but he acted like a 40 year old. Which is pretty sad.

     My day in this house begins at 6:30, cooking breakfast for everyone. Pretty sweet right? Nope. Living with 6 other people can be a hassle- especially when they hate cereal. That's one thing never allowed in "our" house. Never. I'm finished around 8, the time when they don't get up. Great. I just leave it on the table for them to eat. I find Bolt awake, coming to the dining room. Of course he's like his dad, having his thick curly locks and blue eyes. Even though he doesn't have a hammer that wields power, he can change the weather.

     "Morning, April." He says.

     Of course... He just had to call me April one more time! Just one more time!

     Bolt has always called me April my entire life, after I told him what A.J. stands for when he was 6. It didn't bother me, since he didn't call my name much. But now that he does that to me constantly, it gets on my nerves.

     "Morning, Thor." I reply.

     "It's Bolt." He growls.

     "I know... But my name is Avril, not April."
      "But why do people call you A.J. then?"
      "Because it's short for Avril Jennifer!"

     I notice he's wearing his own suit the King of Asgard gave him before he was even born. I never understood how it grew with him as he got older, but I guess it's the magic of the gods his dad was around with.

     "Why are you wearing your mom's drapes?" I ask.

     "That's not funny!" He exclaims.

     "Is for me!"

     He gnashes his teeth.

     "Oh, you don't understand what that means? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

     "Ha, ha. You stole that line from your father." He chuckles, understanding my joke.

     "Took you a while, didn't it? It just flew over your head."
      "I am a demigod. Nothing goes over my head."

     "Yeah, dude... But, that one just did. Breakfast is on the table if you want any. No wine! You're too young for that!"

     "I'm supposed to be able to drink it, now."

     "At eleven? I don't think so."