22. Ethan - Son of Hawkeye

I haven't heard from Mr. Stark in a while. I've just been fighting these alien creatures that Drivas sent. I kill one of them by shooting one of my arrows through one's neck. I've been standing in the back of a truck with my dad that Mrs. Romanoff has been driving for a while. She's been driving it in a road filled with monsters, while Captain America and Curtis have been fighting on ground.

"We need to have a better plan!" I exclaim.

"Well, what's your plan?"

It's a crazy plan. Hopefully dad understands.

"Okay. Just listen up, okay? I'm thinking about getting to Drivas. I just need some help." I say.

"Ethan, no. You just have a bow and arrow. You can't take on Drivas by yourself."

"Well, Dad. That's why I have friends."

Starlord's ship flies over us. I shoot at it with a rope attached to the end. The arrow is stuck to it, and I hang on to the rope, being taken away.

"ETHAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Dad commands.

I rope climb on the rope, but the rope is pulled up by Drax from an opening in the ship. I get inside after he helps me in.

"Thanks, Drax." I say.

"You're welcome."

"I am Groot." Groot informs.

"Sorry, Groot. We already introduced each other, remember?"

"I AM GROOT!!!"

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Groot."

He shakes his head.

"I am Groot..." He murmurs.

"He's saying it was nice to see you again." Rocket says.

"Oh..."

I stand beside Starlord, who sits down, commanding the ship.

"Here's the deal. No more shooting your arrows at my ship, okay? But, I'll give you props for being cool." Starlord says.

"Okay. What are we doing, right now?"

"Well, I think we found the way to kill these monsters."

"How do we do that?"

"Groot created a weapon called the Exterminator."

"That sounds like something you find in a Terminator movie."

"Shut up... Anyway, with that Exterminator, we can get rid of these monsters."

"And Drivas, Saga, and Loki will be left to fight?"

"Yep! You'll just have to shoot it with your arrow!"

"What? Starlord. No!"

"Ethan, do you want to end Drivas?"

"Yeah!"

"Then you have to do this!"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine. I'll do it!" I exclaim. "Where is it?"

"I am Groot." Groot replies.

Groot hands me a green ball. It look like electricity. But once I tap it with my arrow, the ball wraps around my arrow like it's make of Jell-O. I arise on the roof with Groot's help, pointing out the arrow. But as I point it out, I see Mr. Stark flying through the sky with A.J. cradled in his arms. What's going on? Why is she with him?

"Tony, is A.J. alright?" I ask.

"No. Not at all."

"Why. What's wrong?"

"She has a chest reactor pulled out of her. If I don't save her, she'll die."

"Okay! You better save her!"

"JUST THROW THE ARROW!" Starlord shouts.

"Okay! Okay!"

I shoot it, and it triggers a giant snake-like thing. It knocks it dead. It falls on a road. That means all of the other alien things are dead.

"Mission complete!" I exclaim.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Starlord replies.