6. Bolt - Son of Thor

How did I get stuck with this group? I should be with my father fighting many wars on his team, instead of being with these immature people who somehow received powers from the gods.

We're spinning around, screaming, till April darts to the roof, holding it in place. I hear her groaning as she tries to hold it up.

"Wow! This is a heavy ship!" She exclaims.

"A.J. stop that!" Starlord commands.

"Why?"

"We got company outside!"

"And you didn't tell me? Who's there? Your grandparents?"

"No! It's some monsters!"

"Okay! I'm getting out to help you out!"

A.J. flies out of the ship through the exit, but the ship stops spinning around.

"So... What do we do if our target is flying?" I ask.

"Simple! We let A.J. and Starlord handle it! Besides, they can- fly..." Curtis answers.

"But what can we do?" Ethan questions.

"Nothing much. Just watch." Nikki answers.

"Ah, great." Nick sighs.

I try looking for Starlord, and I find him in a control room with the shirtless man in red pants, and the raccoon. I look out the window, seeing a giant snake with the claws of a bear, chasing April. What are they thinking? She could die!

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Trying to get rid of this guy!" Starlord answers.

"Want to help?" The raccoon offers me a seat.

"Of course I do!" I sit the chair "That's my friend, I'm not going to let her die!"

"We won't, Goldie Locks!" Starlord shouts. "Relax!"

Goldie Locks? How dare he call me that?

"Don't ever call me that again." I order.

"Stop your tomfoolery!" The shirtless man shouts.