7. Tony - Iron Man

I walk through a park, just to clear up my head after all of the stress, but I hear someone screaming, and the sound of rockets going off. What the hell is that? I was confused with what that was.

"What the?" I ask.

I see it's a girl in one of my suits flying away from a metal-looking, snake-like monster with the arms of a bear. Seeing that suit made me pretty irritated. I hate it when someone steals my idea. A ship follows the monster, shooting beams at it.

"Oh no! I got to see what's happening!" I exclaim, running towards it.

The girl is screaming, and panicking as she shoots beams out from her hands- like the weapons in my suit.

"Guys! It's not working!" She screams.

She goes over the monster, shooting more beams at it.

"Don't panic? Bolt, there's a monster after me!" She yells.

The girl goes behind it, shooting a beam in the back of the head. It turns around, coming for her.

"Stark?" I hear someone ask.

It's Barton.

"Barton? How did you find me?" I ask.

"I just followed what was going on here. I'm gonna try and see if I can help stop it!" He answers, pointing an arrow at the beast.

He shoots an arrow, but the girl tightens her fists, and huge rocket launchers come over her hands. I didn't add those to a suit. It made me wonder how it got there. Rocket launchers? I don't remember that!

"You got to be kidding me!" I exclaim.

She aims it at the beast's head, and part of its face is gone.

"Uh oh... This is not good." She says.

"A.J. get out of there!" A man yells from a microphone.

She darted higher in the sky as the snake followed it with the plane. Barton and I just looked at each other.

"Where's your suit?" He asks.

"I left it. We need to get it so I can catch up and find out who the girl is that has my suit!" I answer.

I'm really looking forward to seeing who the girl is in my suit- and why she has one.