27. A.J. - Daughter of Iron Man

I'm in the middle of the grey, cloudy sky. Some bolts of lightning strike around me. I look around for Drivas, Loki, and Saga. I find them far away from me. Drivas is in the form of Bolt, standing on a cloud with hands out. Great. He took Bolt's form- and Bolt is Thor's son... Yep. I'm screwed!

"You got to be kidding me!" I exclaim.

"Oh no... This is just starting." Saga replies.

Loki and Saga point out their staffs.

"You guys are so gonna pay." I assure.

I dash to them, flying through the gloomy area. Unfortunately, lightning comes in my way. That was stupid. I fly around, striking beams from my hands as the lightning strikes. One hits Drivas in the face. It leaves a burn on his face. He gnashes his teeth and growls.

"Ha-ha!" I exclaim. "In yo face!"

"Transform, Drivas." Saga commands.

He changes into Hawkeye.

"Bad choice..." I exhale.

"Oh no, you're so wrong." He says in Hawkeye's voice.

He pulls out his arrows, shooting them at me. All of them are covered with electricity. Great, now I feel like a video game character trying to defeat that extremely hard, dangerous boss. As I try striking him back with the beams, while he does the same by hitting me with arrows, I try to think what his weakness is. C'mon, A.J., think. You've seen Bolt and Curtis play tons of videogames. What could be this guy's weakness? I remember them playing one game where their weakness was the head. The head? Maybe I should try?

I fly high in the sky, shooting him in the eye, which knocks him down, but lightning strikes me from behind, knocking me down, and causing me to pass out. I fall through the clouds. As I'm falling, I hear the sounds of screaming.

"A.J. no!" Rocket screams.

"A.J.! WAKE UP!" Ethan yells.

Now all I hear is just commotion down below.

"Son of a gun..." Captain America sighs.

"She's not slowing down!" Thor exclaims.

"I'm coming Avril!!" Dad shouts.

I hear a voice in my head that sounds like my mom's. A.J., wake up... Wake up... Wake up... WAKE UP!!!!

I open my eyes, extending my arms. Now my body is in a T shape. A ball of lightning comes from my chest, and a hamster ball of electricity surrounds me. I stop falling, and remain put in the sky. My suit changes from red and yellow to black, yellow, and purple. I dart back up to the sky through the clouds, while the ball of electricity returns in my chest.

"Drivas, Loki, Saga... You have caused the lives of innocent people. You think you can do whatever you want like Loki? You're wrong. I'll be the one to end you." I say, with the other voices of his dead victims in my head.

The trio laughs.

"You? A teenager? How is that even possible? You grew up in a mansion that wasn't even meant for you. You couldn't defeat me even if it were your birthday." Drivas says.

"Well you know what? I can. Because I'm more than just a girl in a suit- I'm your butt-kicker." I reply.

I charge into him so fast, he doesn't have enough time for lightning to strike me. I grab him by his throat, plunging him through the clouds, down to the city, and on the roof of a building. I punch and kick him again, and again, and again, but he shoves me off. I don't fall on the roof, I just stumble, and remain in place. He changes into Magneto, trying to control me, but it doesn't work. He's shocked.

"What?! It doesn't work?!" He asks.

I kick him in the private area.

"I'm the daughter of Iron Man! Not Metal Knight!" I answer.

I grab him by the throat, levitating off of the ground with him in the sky. I drop him in the sky, releasing the ball of electricity at him. He screams, but later explodes. I did it. I killed him. I stand there in my position, catching my breath, but later laughing, as the dark clouds fade away, and the sun shines again.

"I did it! I DID IT!" I exclaim, flying around.

Down below, I hear clapping and whistling.

"Woo!" Curtis exclaims.

Ethan whistles with Hawkeye, while everyone else looks up and smiles. In Starlord's ship, I see the crew staring at me and clapping.

"Well I'll be damned..." I heard Nick Furry say.

I look up to see Loki and Saga staring at each other in shock. Loki shakes his head, while Saga crosses her arms, and covers her face.

"This is impossible!" Loki shouts.

I fly in their faces.

"Oh it's possible. Now all that's left is for you guys to go back to where you came from." I say.