2. Ethan - Son of Hawkeye

You don't need superpowers to be awesome. Just look at me, A.J., Curtis, and Brittany. We have super-awesome moves; I mean, Brittany is five and so far, she fights like Black Widow... Oh wait, that's her mom. Never mind. Anyway, my sister, Nichole, doesn't count, since she doesn't have powers or any kind of cool fighting skill.- she's just average. Sorry, Nikki (I call her that because my mom and dad did it when we were toddlers).

     I return home from practicing my archery at 10:30 AM, and I saw A.J. upgrading her suit- again. It's like Iron Man's suit, just with curves- like a woman. Now that I think about it, it makes me wonder how she built it, since it seemed like she'd never been around Tony Stark's lab as his daughter.

     "You're upgrading your suit again?" I ask.

     "It needs some repairs." She answers.

     "Really? You update it- like, all the time!"

     "Everything needs an update, Ethan."

     "How do you even know things need an update?"

     "I'm the daughter of Iron Man, so... Genes!"

     "That explains a lot." I say.

     My younger sister, Nichole, comes to me with Brittany and Curtis.

     "Ethan? Have you seen Nick?" Nichole asks.

     "No, Nikki, I haven't." I answer.

     "Did you check if he was sleeping?" A.J. glances at her.

     "Yeah. He wasn't in bed." Curtis replies.

     "Did any of you see him?"

     "I heard people screaming, so I told Curtis and Nikki." Brittany explains.

     The both of us stare at Brittany. Screaming isn't normal near us- unless Nick did it when he was mad. I would've guessed it was his bad spells, but he doesn't scream a lot like he used to.

     "What do you think is going on?" A.J. asks, knowing I was the 2nd man in charge when Nick was gone.

     "I don't know!" I shrug.

     "Guys, relax! I have a plan! I'll stay here with Brittany and Nikki to protect them, you two go out and check what's going on!" Curtis commands, pointing his index and middle finger at A.J. and I, as he gets out his shield from the closet.

     A.J. places her huge black, clip-on bracelet with a red button on it. She presses it, and her suit dashes on her, like Iron Man's. She turns to me, as I prepared my bow and arrow.

     "Okay Hawkeye, let's do this." She says.

     "Yes Iron Man." I tease.

     We've been looking in the woods for a while now- like, 5 or 10 minutes. Well, to me, that's a while. We still haven't seen anything. A.J. and I whisper to each other as she had her mask off.

     "This is crazy... Where the hell did Nick go?" She asks.

     "I don't know. Nick does a lot of crazy things when he gets mad." I answer.

     "He's like an angry mom."

     "Eh... Good description."

     We heard Nick scream. I point my arrow, while A.J. puts her mask on.

     "Yep. There's the Nick we know and love." A.J. says.

     "Maybe that's what Brittany said." I reply.

     I'm wrong. We find a huge pterodactyl coming out above the trees, shrieking like a woman.

     "In coming!" I exclaim.

     A.J. darts off of the ground with her rocket boots, coming for it, but I strike the pterodactyl in the chest with an arrow. It falls on the ground dead, and A.J. looks over the forest.

     "What do you see up there?" I ask.

     "Nick! And some crazy stuff!" A.J. exclaims.

     "Like what?"

     "More pterodactyls-"

     "Are you serious?"

     "And a ship."

     "A ship?" I raise my eyebrow.

     What? A ship?! And more of those dinosaurs?! I hear Brittany and Nikki scream at the house. That horrifies me.

     "Oh no... This is not good." A.J. sighs.

     "I need to go check on them! You go ahead and take care of the pterodactyls!" I exclaim, running back to the house.

     "Okay, Hawkeye!"