10. A.J. - Daughter of Iron Man

Early in the morning, I wake up from the special room Starlord made for us, and exited the room, finding a girl completely dressed in black, like a gothic teen. We're the only ones awake, and standing around talking.

"Hello, April." The girl says.

I don't know how she was able to get in this place. I'm guessing by her creepy looks.

"Who are you? Why do you mistake me for this April chick?" I ask.

"I am Saga, the daughter of Loki. I came to tell you about Drivas."
"The guy that almost killed me?"

"He is not what you think he is. He is a god."

"Oh? And you're his goddess? Oh yeah- that's right. Loki wouldn't let you anyway."

"Do not treat me like a peasant!"

"But you deserve it. I mean, I bet you're responsible for making him; right?"

"How did you know?"

"I'm Iron Man's daughter... It shows. Um... Can I ask you something? How did Loki let you dress so slutty and creepy?"
She pointed the blade of a long staff at me, which was below my neck. She gnashed her teeth.

"This is beyond you, metal child." She says.

"No, my name is A.J., not metal child. What's yours? Gothera?"

She pulled the blade away, almost stabbing me, till I pressed the button on my bracelet, which let my suit come on. Saga only got the metal chest.

"Nice try. But you have to learn that I don't go down swinging like Loki does." I taunt.

I punch her in the face, and she stumbles backwards, landing into a wall.

"Get out of here now before you wake everyone up. Because if you don't, you'll be sorry." I command.

"DRIVAS!" She screams.

He appears, coming towards me, but Captain America tosses his shield at him. Drivas stares at Captain America. Drivas stands down, kneeling on the ground. I turn my back, seeing Captain America, Curtis, Thor, and Bolt standing behind me, prepared for a fight in their armor.

"Saga.-" Thor begins.

"Hello, Uncle." She replies with a smile.

"Uncle? I thought Loki wasn't related to you?" I ask, turning to Thor.

Thor ignored the question, just rolling his eyes.

"You're lucky I haven't killed her yet!" Saga yells.

"You're lucky I haven't beaten the crap out of you yet." I reply.

"That's enough!" Captain America shouts.

Saga gnashes her teeth at me, shaking her head. I give Saga the middle finger while she just squinted at me. I roll my eyes. Idiot.

"What are your plans, Saga?" Bolt asks.

"Father sent me to send out Drivas to destroy you, the Avengers." She looked straight at Bolt and Captain America. "When he discovered you had kids, he wanted to use Drivas, the weapon I created, to kill them all. He kidnapped them in their sleep, planning to kill them off.-"

"But we escaped, because of Bolt's awesomeness." Curtis interrupts.

"You should've known we would've escaped. Especially when you take me, the son of Thor." Bolt agrees.