18. Natasha - Black Widow

"Stark, you SOB." Rogers growls at Stark.

"Gosh, what is your problem?"

Stark's obviously playing with Rogers. He's not serious. Bolt and Thor return to us from the big city.

"This isn't good. Loki, Saga, and Drivas are out in the city." Thor informed.

"Oh no..." I sigh.

"Nice going, Stark." Barton hisses.

"I knew your plan was going to be screwed, Mr. Stark." Ethan murmurs, crossing his arms.

"Shut up. We've got a mission to do. Let's go ahead and get the three out of there before they destroy New York again." Captain America suggests.

Brittany comes to me in a suit like mine. She sits on my lap.

"Mommy, can I go out to help you?" She asks.

No. She can't do it.

"No, Brittany, I-" I say.

"Mrs. Romanofff, Brittany is really good." Curtis complements, putting on his helmet. "Please. You have to believe me. I've seen her fight with us in person."

Should I? Should I put my 5 year old daughter in this? Maybe she wants in, because she looks up to A.J. too much. Rogers put a hand on his son's shoulder.

"Curtis, Brittany is 5 years old. I don't think she could come." He assures.

"It's now or never." Nick says, entering the room with Dr. Banner.

All of us look at them.

"Nick, what are you saying?" Ethan asks.

"I'm saying Brittany should come with us. If she doesn't, she won't know what we go through. Not now, not ever." Nick answers.

Ethan points at Nick with a smile.

"See, now I understand why you're older than me!" Ethan exclaims.

I admit.

"Okay. We'll all go. Besides, we need all the help we can get." I say.

"Speaking of help, Nick convinced me to bring Starlord, and his group." Dr. Banner sighs.

Ethan laughs, while Curtis claps with a smile.

"Alright! Let's go!" He exclaims.

"Easy. I'm still Captain!" Rogers commands. "Hopefully A.J. is alright!"