25. A.J. - Daughter of Iron Man

"Avril, you son of a gun." Captain America sighs.

"For gosh's sake, Captain! Watch your language!" I exclaim.

I grab one pterodactyl by the throat, slamming it down into the concrete on the road. Captain America, Curtis, Hawkeye, Brittany, and Black Widow stare at me. I wave, later flying back up.

"Did you have to rub that in?" Curtis asks.

"Of course! I do have this iron suit after all, so ha-ha!"

"Don't be a show-off like your dad, Avril." Black Widow says.

"Me- showing off? No! Impossible!"

I take out one last pterodactyl, by tossing it into a building. But once I'm finished, I see Drivas levitating to me on a dark cloud. Saga and Loki stand behind them with smiles.

"Darn it." I growl.

"Avril get out of there!" I hear Dad yell.

"A.J. you better get out of there right now!" Ethan shouts. "Please! I lost you once, and I'm not losing you again!"

"That was a prank!"

"A.J. no!" Brittany screams.

"A.J., let Tony handle this. You're just a rookie." Captain America says.

I can't listen to them. This has to be done. I dart to him, knowing I have to do this. It's my destiny. I'm born to kill Drivas once and for all.

"Avril!" Dad screams, coming towards me.

I know he's coming towards me because of the sound of his rocket boots going off. The cloud surrounds us, and I just stare at him, Loki, and Saga. I may have to face three of them, but that's okay.

"You know you'll die, right?" Loki asks.

"I know. But it's worth it. I'll do anything to get rid of you." I say, getting misty eyed, fearing I would die.

He smirks, while I just close my eyes to hope for the best.