Prologue

Yay! New fanfic! I really hope you like it! Also, thank you to everyone who has read my Written Words Left Unsaid fanfic, because that has made it to like 7k reads I think!! :D

Comment and Vote

The Author xxx

____________________________________________________________________________

Once, there was a time when things were ok; when I could wake up in the morning and feel happy at the thought of participating in life. But it hasn't been like that for a while. I started to take advantage of things in ways I was always told not to. My parents travel a lot, so I'm alone more and more. The amount of freedom is amazing. Well, it was, until I realised how much was happening because of it.

In the early stages, I was more just hanging out with friends late at night and we were being more irresponsible. That soon turned into parties with the girls from school, guys then started to show up. All of a sudden there were strangers at these parties too, and I didn't care. I was free from any kind of commitment and supervision.

That was when the substances started to play a role in the fun I was having. They made everything better, and it was so easy to get my hands on them that I started to wonder why I had never done it before. But now, things are getting out of control. My grades are dropping, people are starting to here stories and they are even making some up. I have started to get used to being alone. But I just need someone to tell me when enough is enough right now, because I don't know anymore.

I don't want to be alone and helpless anymore.

I want someone to be there for me.

To stay with me.

Somebody?

Please?