Finally

Woohoo! New chapter! Even though I don't really like this one so much because it's kind of a filler chapter, I tried my best to make it as enjoyable as possible for you guys. There is also a little surprise at the end for you ;)

Vote and Comment please :)

P.S. Thanks for getting me so close to 1000 reads already ^.^ means the world

The Author xxx

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 

The ultrasound appointment had been made to be in three days’ time, and those three days of waiting were the worst three days of my life. Every day I could only think that the time frame was getting smaller and smaller, making me even more nervous about waiting. I still hadn’t returned to school, it was almost the end of the year anyway, and I was already going to fail my subjects, so given the circumstances, the principle gave me the last few weeks off.

Calum and I had been texting, but it was only him asking if I was ok and whether or not I needed something. Apart from that, we didn’t talk or see each other. I wouldn’t ask Calum to get me things either, most of the time I would ask Luke, or just go and get it myself. The morning sickness was getting worse and worse too, so after it I would have to eat more and more, and the cravings were worse than having a period.

Calum still didn’t know about the baby, or the plan to receive an abortion, and I was hoping that he never would know. Luke had promised that he would be there with me, and every time I asked he would reassure me that he hadn’t said a word to anyone. I didn’t even have to ask anymore, it was the first thing he said when we greeted one another now. But there was always that feeling that someone was going to know, or Luke would let it slip accidentally, or people would just figure it out.

It was finally the da of the appointment, which was at 12:45pm, which meant that I was going to have to wait around all day and be anxious. Knowing that I would be this way, I took my time getting ready, hoping to waste time so I would be able to get to the appointment faster. It wasn’t really working out like I had wanted it to. What made things even more stressful for me, was when Luke sent me a text saying that he couldn’t take me, and that I would have to find some other way to get there. And someone else to go with me.

I could have called Katy or Bee, but they didn’t know about it, and I wouldn’t want them to know either, considering I wasn’t really on the best terms with them still.

The first person I thought of was Calum, but he would probably be even angrier I didn’t tell him in the first place, and he wouldn’t want to help me out. Yet he was the only person who I could ask, and the only person that I would want to go with me. Looking at the clock, it was 11:21am, so I really had to make a choice fast. Being a Saturday, I knew that Calum wouldn’t be doing anything, so he would be able to take me, but whether he was willing to or not was a different story.

To Calum:

I need to ask a big favour. Please don’t be mad at me, I’m scared and alone and I don’t know what to do xx

I looked over the message for ages, debating with myself about sending it. Closing my eyes, I did, and that was that, I just had to wait for him to reply. If he ever did, that was. I felt like I was going to cry again, these stupid hormones were so, so much worse than periods. The waiting was even more intense now, knowing that if he didn’t reply soon, I would have to make my own way to the hospital and do this all on my own. After almost giving up hope on a reply, one came through.

From Calum:

I’m out the front in the car, come for a drive and we can talk. Xx

I laughed out a sigh of relief, he was here, and he was going to help me. I walked out the door, and sure enough, there was Calum sitting in his car and waiting for me. I gave him a small smile as I walked over to the passenger side door and got in. He returned it, but I could tell that he was still upset we hadn’t been talking. I was too, but now I had to tell him the favour I needed from him.