Testing Nerves

YAY! Guys I'm back from my holiday now and I actually wrote a chapter while I was away too!

Also, 5SOS are so amazing live, like if you haven't seen them live I will personally ensure that you get that chance, and Luke's voice sounded high pitched and it was so adorable!!!!!! I mean, high pitched Luke!

Anyways, this chapter is kind of a filler, but I hope you like it all the same.

Vote and Comment please :) ilysm

The Author xxx

_____________________________________________________________________

Once again my phone was buzzing, pulling me out of my peaceful sleep. It wasn’t an unusual thing to happen now, because for the past 2 weeks Calum has been checking on me every chance he got. I didn’t really mind that much, it was actually nice to know that he cared about me. The police had been looking into what Jason had done, and they were interviewing people who were suspected to have information about him.

Calum had been in so much trouble with Brian though, and if I hadn’t been in my current situation, I’m sure that he would have completely banned me from ever stepping within 100km of Calum. He let me off with a slap on the wrist, but then proceeded to lecture Calum about underage drinking. For the first few days after the party, Calum wasn’t allowed to contact me, but with my parents going away again, and me, well, in my condition, Brain softened up again.

Luke had checked in on me too, but he always seemed to be very timid about the topic, like it was a touchy thing for him to discuss. I could understand that though, I didn’t exactly enjoy talking about it either, but Luke seemed to have a different reason as to why. Even though I did want to know why Luke acted the way he did about it, it wasn’t that high on my list of priorities at this point in time.

I was almost starting to relax, but I wasn’t going to until I was sure that I was completely safe, but it wasn’t looking good at the moment. My period was 3 days late. I know that may sound paranoid, but I have never been this late before, so I was now getting nervous, and the worst part was, Calum could tell that something was on my mind, and I was going to end up telling him anyway. This morning’s text was the usual:

From Calum:

Moring you J How are you feeling? If you need anything just let me know and I’ll get it for you. Have a good day <3 xxx

Should I tell him? I felt like if I could tell anyone it would be him, but I really didn’t want Calum to know. If I told him, he would absolutely loose him shit over it. But if I didn’t tell him, and left it too late, then I may miss my chance to get rid of it. Yeah, that’s right, I’m not keeping the thing if I am pregnant. It wasn’t my choice, I’m only 16, I have my whole life ahead of me, and I hate Jason and do not want a child who was created by him. Jason wouldn’t even care if I was pregnant, he would just say that it wasn’t his and leave me to fend for myself.

How would you explain that to your child? How could you tell them that they were forcefully, yet unintentionally, created and that the father was a horrible man and left without a word? And I could never put a child up for adoption. I could never create life and then leave it for its self. That’s exactly what Jason would do to me, and I would never forgive him for doing that, so I could never do that to someone.

I typed out a reply after starting at the text for 10 minutes:

To Calum:

I need you to pick something up for me and then come over please? It’s really important. Thank you xx