Description

ANA

I thought going to high school would be a great experience. All the movies growing up made it seem like it would be perfect, but from the minute I first stepped through those doors my life has been chaotic. The school's "bad boy," Josh, loves to bully me. He just can't stand that I refuse to bow down to his arrogant ways. His girlfriend hates me too; once she dumped hot spaghetti on me just because I looked at her for too long. They both constantly try to make my life miserable, but luckily, I have my friends to help pull me through.

Sometimes I wish I could show them the real me, but then absolutely everything would change. I could live without the bullying, but I couldn't survive without my true friends. I'll just have to live this way for a little while longer.

JOSH

For as long as I've remembered, I've been the "bad boy". I've always gotten the best girls, and I've been able to get away with doing anything I want. Most people call me cruel, but is it my fault that I'm surrounded by so many pathetic people? They're all just so infuriating, especially that Ana. She's just such a nerd, and she refuses to listen to me. Luckily, I've got most of the teachers in the palm of my hand, so I can bully her whenever I want.

Outside of school my bad boy looks helped me get into modelling. Although I get as many girls as I want with my looks, I've currently got my sights set on Savanna. She seems to try to ignore my advances, but she'll break soon. She'll give me a huge boost in publicity, and her body will make it even more fun. Not that I'd ever go steady with her, I'm not a one-woman kind of guy, you know?

SAVANNA

Being a famous model is an amazing experience. Not only am I exposed to so many amazing people and opportunities, but I'm able to use my platform to inspire young girls. I love being able to embrace myself, but at the same time having everyone's eyes on you constantly takes a toll. I try to make everyone happy, but there's always people who find issue with everything I say. Threats are constantly thrown at me, but thankfully I have remained physically unscathed.

These haters, they think they know everything about me. They see me as a spoiled rich kid, but they don't know the real me. Behind all the glamour, I'm really just another girl struggling through high school. Maybe one day they'll see me for who I am.

________________________________________

I never wanted a complicated life, but that is what I've ended up with. Stick around for the wild ride that is yet to come, cause when you're a model posing as a normal girl, every day is a new adventure.