Cнapтer 22

(Ana's POV)

April 21, 2016

PROM PART 1

"Betrayal is like throwing a boomerang. When you least expect it, it comes back and hits you in the back." - ELF

_________________________________

It has been four months since everything went down, four months since Josh and I started dating, four months since Josh asked me to be his girlfriend, and a week since Josh asked me to prom, which is today!

In the past four months, I have caught up on all my school work, done a bunch of fashion shows and photo shoots, and completed a boatload of filming for the movie. It should come out in August!! When Josh first asked me to go to prom, I panicked and ran away, literally. Don't judge! I couldn't come to terms with the fact that not only do I reveal myself so soon, but I fell for my bully like a girl in a cheesy romance novel. I finally apologized and said yes to him, gaining a kiss and a date.

Bruno had grown in size and has to stay in a kennel outside. He is such a sweetheart, and very overprotective of me!!! I also have news on the trial. It will be on May 31st, 16 days after I graduate!!!!!! At the moment, I am waiting for Gigi and Emma to arrive. They are supposed to be helping me get ready. This is the first day that I get to go to my school, looking like my true self!

"ANA WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!" Emma screamed, making me wince.

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO LOUD!" Gigi screamed. I laughed and yelled down at them.

"Do you have much stuff?"

"YES!" They replied in union.

"Okay, I'll take the elevator down!" I yelled as I walked to my elevator. There was no ding on mine, and for that, I am grateful, although I still can't help but feel like a spoiled rich kid for having one. The doors shut and I went down. When they opened again, Emma and Gigi came bustling in.

"Oh my god! We are going to look sooooooo good by the end of today!" Emma squealed, and Gigi nodded in agreement.

"Okay girls! I'll go last, Emma, you first!" I explained as we entered my room. I shoved her into the shower and hung the dresses up. Then I walked into my closet and pulled out my BAGS of makeup. When Emma came out, Gigi dried her hair and I sat her in my room, making sure to cover the mirrors.

Before I started I turned and asked Gigi, "What time is it?"

She replied with 11:48 AM. The dance starts at 9, the boys pick us up at 6, and we all go out for food before the dance. Gigi didn't want a date, so she is going with Aaron as friends. Emma snatched Travis up. I spread my makeup out on the table.

"Your dress is purple, right?" I asked.

"Yeah." Emma said. Alright.

I quickly began applying makeup to her face, keeping it light but hot. Gigi came up behind me and gasped. Emma already looked great. I finished with a beautiful purple smokey eye and giggled as Gigi gasped. Emma looked amazing.

"Oh wow! It's already 1:17, hair time!" Gigi exclaimed, running her fingers through her hair. We had gone to the salon yesterday to get our nails down, and I made them get the wax treatments.

I walked into my closet again and grabbed my hair basket. I opened it and pulled out a curler, clear hair ties, and small fake flowers. I made Emma move to the chair and brushed her hair while the curler heated up. When it was at 400, I started to loosely curl her hair. When her head was done, I waterfall braided her hair, adding small flowers into it every now and then. I stopped and gazed upon my masterpiece.